Ricoh Corporation

Ricoh Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Company not as great as it seems
Senior Service Support Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJJune 8, 2015
Although I enjoyed the time I was employed there, as well as the people that I worked with, the company as a whole was not the best I have had the chance to work for.
Account executive
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), CaMay 20, 2015
Tough job. Selling copiers is not for everyone. IF you can survive you will be better for it. At least they had good training
Ricoh electronics is a good company to work for i would refer other people to ricoh compensation could be better in some areas bas on skills
Chemical Operator-Process Group Lead (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 18, 2015
Pros: bebefits
Cons: 12 hrs
12 hour rotating shifts with the possibility of advancement, The Over all job is great with a diverse group in management and the people working there. I enjoy the new moderate facility.
work work and work
Sale Development Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: helping customers
Cons: never a time to breath
I would make sure that delivery, installation, training was set up and executed in a timely matter. Set up training for the entire San Francisco bay area from Santa Rosa to Monterey over to Sacramento. Train in all aspects of the services of training Printing, scanning,color service of the network service of EFI servers( electronics for Imaging ), Set ups on network servers for printing drivers, scanning, fax boxes, and Color Fiery servers. Resolve customer Network, printing, and copy issues. Work and back up to per sale analyst and post sales analyst. Support with special projects to meet customer’s needs. Support co-workers with training needs, Produce training materials. Working with hard to deal people were the challenges were the best part of my job because I love challenges
At Ricoh you always learn new skills
*Lead Operator (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits and Learning new Skills
Cons: Not enought pay
*Highly creative *Self Motivated *Very Organized *Strong Work Ethics *Team Player *Positive Attitude *Able to perform under pressure and work independently *Professional *Dependable *Responsible *Honest and Trustworthy *Multi-tasking *Goal Oriented *Provide Support *Quick Learner *Attention to Detail *Strong interpersonal skills *open to learning new procedures and skills *Friendly Phone Skills
Japanese Culture was a joy to be a part of
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Tustin, CAMarch 23, 2015
I was the Business Analyst and my responsibility was to train others Cognos Business Software. I learned Cognos. The hardest part of the job was it required work at non-business hours.
Senior Management unprofessional
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Bloomington Mn.February 25, 2015
Not Origanized, Playing favorites, Lack of communication. Always reactive, Not proactive. Lack of respect for long term employees.
co-workers uncooperative.
This is an exceptional company
Thermal Coating Machine Operator/Batch-Chemical (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 13, 2015
Cons: poor compensation
this is an exceptional company that allows individuals to cultivate their skills to a higher level . Ricoh is a good company that teaches you the value of team work.
production goal
Line Operator (Former Employee), Dacula, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: overtime offered
Cons: long hours
Fast paced facility where production gaols are expected to be met everyday. overtime is available almost everyweek and weekly pay is also available.
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, MIJanuary 22, 2015
Manage current customers and cold call prospects to try and implement
solutions and products to fit customer needs. Other responsibilities include
order processing, networking, product training and organizing weekly blitz
sessions.
a typical fast food job
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: experience
you work and hand peoples food out deal with unruly customers and lazy coworkers but for every bad experience thiers 10 good ones. great place fr teens and young adults to get work experience and help train for future endeavors
none yet
Active Directory Sr. System Engineer (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GADecember 1, 2014
Quiet place to work. Sometimes departments have inter-departmental communication challenges. Stable company. Good folks. Enjoyed it.
Ricoh
Senior Corporate Accountant (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJNovember 12, 2014
Pros: people, bigger exposure, systems
Cons: lack of open communication
Challenging and exciting
some time tedious ,especially at month end closing and during audit
However it was very structured and there was system challenges, reporting hurdles and communication, but there was a method to our madness.

Very friendly and team work environment, the most enjoyable part of the job was the challenges that we dealt with on a day to day basis and at the month end closing.
It was a hard close of five days
Good company
Account Services Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 9, 2014
Ricoh was a good job until they purchased a new company. In their reorganization they decided to lay off over 200 employees. Despite the layoff, I worked with some of the best management I've every had the pleasure of working with.
Training
Sale Development Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: helping customers
Cons: better communication in the office
• Highly Flexible team player who managed and supported all of Northern CA for all training needs. Resolved customer networking issues, including installing print driver on the network with both B/W and color. Configure All Fiery systems.
• Trouble shoot printing and network setup of machines.
• Supported and trained High-end B/W and color and all other products.
• Supported special projects to meet customer needs.
• Produced training material.
worked out of my home office
Account Executive (Former Employee), Piscattaway NJSeptember 18, 2014
Serviced Customers in New York City , Presented product lines
and developed long lasing relationships with my customers, management was very supportive helping me to achieve my sales goals
Challenging and ever evolving workplace.
Technology Services Specialist II / Team Lead (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXAugust 26, 2014
There really is no typical day at work, the work place and environment change on a day to day basis depending on the current workload. The most challenging aspect of the job is the juggling all of the time demands... first and foremost taking care of the clients needs, inventory management, training requirements, etc. The most satisfying aspect of the job is the satisfaction of resolving a challenging problem.
Loved working here
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pinebrook, NJJuly 30, 2014
Great place to work, room always for advancement and growth. Everyone is like a family for such a big corporation.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pine Brook, NJJuly 21, 2014
Pros: trust from my superiors
Cons: raises were not great
I learned so much but to point out one thing is, I learned to be extremely organized.
learned alot at Ricoh
Sales Administrator - Copier & Camera Divisions (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJJune 26, 2014
Pros: close to home
worked with a small group and it was good. Learned alot....

Worked on forecasting, sales reports and allocating product.

1 2 3 4