Ricoh Corporation Employee Reviews

Work day
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 6, 2015
Very unorganized. Filled in for employees when they took a day off and where needed. Went to various sites most of the time moved around frequently.
Visiting accounts and repairing there copier
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92108October 21, 2015
Took care of my customers, repairing copiers asking if they needed any supplies , making sure they are happy with the service, ordering products for the customer and getting the product to the customer as soon as it comes in, enjoyed driving to accounts and knowing san diego well.
Pros
Visiting different accounts and taking care of there problems.
Cons
Driving my own vehicle
Work Ethics
ELECTROMECHANIAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 30, 2015
High standard of professionalism is expected of personal. You are expected to work to the best of your ability. Ask for assistance and it will be provided.
Pros
Payed for full time at work. (Payed for break and lunch time)
Good work/life balance
Solutions Workflow Consultant (Former Employee) –  west caldwell, njAugust 15, 2015
Too many changes. Every year a change not always for the better. Then changes back.....Brought IT company in to become IT arm of company. Eliminated many jobs. Compensation too low. Over all an OK company.
My position as a Technology Service Tech is very challenging, fast paced and gives a lot of satisfaction in resolving problems for my clients.
Technology Service Technician II (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJuly 12, 2015
There are always new machines and processes to learn. Working a rural territory means I run my own territory and manage to objectives both for the company and the customer. I will start the day by looking at current calls and creating a logical plan for repair schedules. I will call all new calls and give eta. I then work the plan and fill in with other tasks as they come in. I often serve as a de facto trainer for other techs because of my 30 yrs experience in the field. The hardest part of the job is having to leave a customer down either because of unrealistic expectations or a long lead time on a part.
As I said before the most enjoyable part of my job is to leave with a happy customer because their machine or network is up and going again. There is also a good feeling when I have extra challenges from a tech being out and and increased work load and I can meet the need. I have very good local management who has a good feel for our metrics, and gives me tools to make my goals.
Good work place, nice management & environment
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 6, 2015
Good work place, nice management & environment. Very easy going environment and nice co-worker. I learn a lot from the work.
Pros
flexible work place
Cons
healthcare
Learning experience for professional growth
Senior Support Agent- Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJJune 23, 2015
Being a supervisor helped me grown as a professional be able to help other coworkers and also motivate them with my knowledge to create a good work environment.

I learned how to managed and delegate work to other offering my guidance for the work to be done

Hardest part of the job is to emulate the responsibility and targets that our superiors will enforce to us trying to keep the calm and the positive attitude.
Pros
good work environment
Company not as great as it seems
Senior Service Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJune 8, 2015
Although I enjoyed the time I was employed there, as well as the people that I worked with, the company as a whole was not the best I have had the chance to work for.
Account executive
Major Account Executive (Former Employee) –  CaMay 20, 2015
Tough job. Selling copiers is not for everyone. IF you can survive you will be better for it. At least they had good training
Ricoh electronics is a good company to work for i would refer other people to ricoh compensation could be better in some areas bas on skills
Chemical Operator-Process Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 18, 2015
12 hour rotating shifts with the possibility of advancement, The Over all job is great with a diverse group in management and the people working there. I enjoy the new moderate facility.
Pros
bebefits
Cons
12 hrs

Want to know more about Ricoh Corporation?

Ask a question
work work and work
Sale Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 18, 2015
I would make sure that delivery, installation, training was set up and executed in a timely matter. Set up training for the entire San Francisco bay area from Santa Rosa to Monterey over to Sacramento. Train in all aspects of the services of training Printing, scanning,color service of the network service of EFI servers( electronics for Imaging ), Set ups on network servers for printing drivers, scanning, fax boxes, and Color Fiery servers. Resolve customer Network, printing, and copy issues. Work and back up to per sale analyst and post sales analyst. Support with special projects to meet customer’s needs. Support co-workers with training needs, Produce training materials. Working with hard to deal people were the challenges were the best part of my job because I love challenges
Pros
helping customers
Cons
never a time to breath
At Ricoh you always learn new skills
*Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 11, 2015
*Highly creative *Self Motivated *Very Organized *Strong Work Ethics *Team Player *Positive Attitude *Able to perform under pressure and work independently *Professional *Dependable *Responsible *Honest and Trustworthy *Multi-tasking *Goal Oriented *Provide Support *Quick Learner *Attention to Detail *Strong interpersonal skills *open to learning new procedures and skills *Friendly Phone Skills
Pros
Benefits and Learning new Skills
Cons
Not enought pay
Japanese Culture was a joy to be a part of
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAMarch 23, 2015
I was the Business Analyst and my responsibility was to train others Cognos Business Software. I learned Cognos. The hardest part of the job was it required work at non-business hours.
Senior Management unprofessional
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington Mn.February 25, 2015
Not Origanized, Playing favorites, Lack of communication. Always reactive, Not proactive. Lack of respect for long term employees.
co-workers uncooperative.
This is an exceptional company
Thermal Coating Machine Operator/Batch-Chemical (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 13, 2015
this is an exceptional company that allows individuals to cultivate their skills to a higher level . Ricoh is a good company that teaches you the value of team work.
Cons
poor compensation
production goal
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Fast paced facility where production gaols are expected to be met everyday. overtime is available almost everyweek and weekly pay is also available.
Pros
overtime offered
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIJanuary 22, 2015
Manage current customers and cold call prospects to try and implement
solutions and products to fit customer needs. Other responsibilities include
order processing, networking, product training and organizing weekly blitz
sessions.
a typical fast food job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 12, 2015
you work and hand peoples food out deal with unruly customers and lazy coworkers but for every bad experience thiers 10 good ones. great place fr teens and young adults to get work experience and help train for future endeavors
Pros
experience
Cons
experience
none yet
Active Directory Sr. System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 1, 2014
Quiet place to work. Sometimes departments have inter-departmental communication challenges. Stable company. Good folks. Enjoyed it.
Ricoh
Senior Corporate Accountant (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJNovember 12, 2014
Challenging and exciting
some time tedious ,especially at month end closing and during audit
However it was very structured and there was system challenges, reporting hurdles and communication, but there was a method to our madness.

Very friendly and team work environment, the most enjoyable part of the job was the challenges that we dealt with on a day to day basis and at the month end closing.
It was a hard close of five days
Pros
people, bigger exposure, systems
Cons
lack of open communication