Ricoh Canada Inc

Ricoh Canada Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good management team, stressful work environment
finance (Former Employee), MississaugaJune 3, 2015
Pros: Flexible work hours, work home, good leading management
Cons: under pay, stressful workload
My manager was very supportive and professional, provided me all the training necessary to perform my job. The only issue I had working there was the sales reps can be very difficult to deal with, constantly called and emailed to complain.
Very productive workplace.
On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 8, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: late hours
A typical day at work would consist of me coming in at 3pm dropping my things and go on the computer to see if any emails needed to be looked at and done. If not I would look at the work table and see if there are any jobs to be done and completed.
Its a fast paste work environment which I love.
I learned a lot of things such as scanning, copying, putting documents together to make a book burning cds, also including printing documents that are asked to be a certain way such as colour, size etc.
The management is great, always fun to work with and very organized. My co-workers are also fun to work with easy to work with and very helpful.
The hardest part about the job is making sure that at the busiest times you make sure the jobs that are needed for a certain time are done by the time that it is needed at.
When I was working to Ricoh Canada and Mcdonald's Philippines
Sorter (Former Employee), Aurora, TorontoJuly 22, 2014
Ricoh is the place where I worked to be a sorter and my first time work here in Canada. I've learned to how picking orders( insurance ) and packaging it.And also I lifted the box weight of 30lbs and above It's hard but It's part of my job. In one month experience also I learned how to communicate to my co-workers and the rules and regulations of company.

In the Philippines I've worked in Mcdonald's Fast food chain. My work is to clean the tables and washrooms, mopping the floors, washing the plates, glasses, spoons and forks.I've been enjoyed that work because my work is to serving the customers and give them the best service to maintain the good flow of business.
Stressing environment.
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 3, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: long hours
Nice people and management is good but long hours were put in and little compensation. Did not provide job stability.
learning with fun
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, TorontoApril 16, 2014
- My Team at Ricoh was very friendly and helpful.
- They motivated me to do better everytime.
- Whenever I have a problem or issue regarding a call they were there to help me.
- I would love to be a part of this team.
Intern
IT Support Analyst / Help desk(Intern) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2013
Pros: fast paced friendly work atmosphere
Excellent work environment. All employees work as a team and are reliable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the helping customers solve their problems.
New experiences
On-SiteSpecialist (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 27, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: inconsistancy
Co-worker are good and friendly. Hardest part was not knowing where I was going to be. I am a floater position so I travel to 3 different sites. I enjoyed the clients. Learned how to process materials for printing and different kinds of paper there is.
Great place to work with an excellent compensation package
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 19, 2012
Pros: lots of support and great culture
Cons: communication is harder some times because the organisation is so large
The best part about this job is the fact that you get to sharpen every sales tool needed to be successful on a daily basis. To elaborate, we're in charge of the entire sales cycle from beginning to end. We're in charge of cold calling to find the opportunity, continuously following up with that opportunity, looking for pain points in their workflow, developing those pains, generating a customized solution, communicating the benefits of your solution to the customer, and finally closing the sale.

The most rewarding part of the job is when I've stayed persistant with an account and finally closing it. Its hard to get yourself to go door to door sometimes, especially when its raining, but the idea of finding a good competitive opportunity and winning it is what drives me.
les opportunités de développement
technicien (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCNovember 21, 2012
Pros: avantage sociaux
Cons: surcharge d'ouvrage pour le nombre de technicien
ils nous l'aissent responsable de notre territoire...Confiance absolue...

About Ricoh Canada Inc

Ricoh Company Ltd., is an international leader in the document management and image communication industry. We help information – Read more