Ricoh Canada Inc Employee Reviews

Friendly People
Admin (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Mississsauga, Ontario24 November 2017
It was nice to work with Ricoh.

The only problem and issue was , they always tells us about, to give loyalty and devotion to your work and company, but unfortunately it was a vice versa the company doesn't give you loyalty. You devote your time and effort working hard but not recognized at all, the one who been recognize is people who were taking advantage the company policy, not even working hard.

You were overworked but underpay.
Pros
Flexible hours and you can work from home
Cons
Salary
Good place to start out in the trade. Pay is minimal.
Senior On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 October 2017
High expectations.
A good place to work if you don't need the money.
Lots of online training available in many subjects.
Need to be able to lift & carry 70 lbs.
Cons
Pay
Great Innovative Company!
Marketing Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
LOVED working at Ricoh! I was a co-op student a few summers ago and had the most incredible boss, who was more of a mentor than anything. Company is changing for the better! Lots of new innovations as they transition out of the photocopying industry!
Pros
Communication, team work, great CEO, great team leaders
Cons
Low salary
17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is awesome to hear that you LOVED working at Ricoh. It is great that you had a supportive manager and experienced good teamwork. At Ricoh, we take pride in creating an environment which caters to both individual and organizational growth.

In regards to compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure market competitive target compensation. We invite you to email us directly at HR@ricoh.ca and provide us with farther details of your experience at Ricoh

Horrible place to work for
Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 September 2017
Branch is mismanaged, strong politics and pressure environment. Service manager is not qualified for the position and team leaders are way better. Low salary and not competitive.
Pros
Cons
Overworked and underpaid
17 October 2017

Ricoh ensures that managers are trained with the education and tools to have the skills necessary to be an effective leader. We do our best to manage workloads for teams so that they are achievable and employees are not overworked. At Ricoh, we encourage our employees to have an open discussion with their managers about work life balance and workload concerns so we can take the necessary steps to address them. We also provide other channels to address concerns that can be done directly with Senior Management or Human Resources, or in an anonymous manner if preferred.
With regards to compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward based programs.
Since your concerns are not consistent with our culture and values, we invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to discuss further.

Good place to work if you're starting off you're career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ontario12 September 2017
It's a great company if you can get the right manager to support your thoughts and ideas. They are very collaborated but it's also almost overkill to the point where you'll meet every day for some little things. As a more senior experienced professional I was able to roll with many things on my own but felt held back by my direct manager who insisted on knowing even the smallest decisions.
Uncapped comissions
Account Manager / Business Development (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 June 2017
Uncapped commission potential, fun place to work, very fast paced.
• Prospects for new business and opportunities by means of cold calling, targeting door-to-door visits, analyzing needs and pressure points and upgrading existing customer solutions.
• Regularly completes persuasive customer proposals, product demonstrations and presentations which have resulted in success. Also creates lease credits, trade-ups, create customer cost analysis tables and conduct business quarterly reviews.
12 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience at Ricoh. Our sales compensation plans are designed to ensure our top performers are effectively rewarded for their efforts and share in the business success, and we hope this job helps you achieve your financial and career goals as you continue to offer our customers the diverse range of products and services that support their business objectives.

We are extremely excited about our future and we are pleased to hear that you share our passion for helping our customers achieve their business goals, by offering them the right solutions to help them capture, manage and transform information in a way that improve the productivity and efficiency of their workplace.

Enjoyed helping customers' enquiries and concerns as well as interact with technicians
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2017
Although my regular day at work was caring for customers' inquiries, I was extremely happy in resolving their needs. Management was always around to help in any concerns.
Pros
Rewards for good performance
Cons
N/a
29 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are glad that you had a positive experience working at Ricoh.

Ricoh prides itself on ensuring that all employees feel appreciated so it is nice to hear that management was able to help you when you had concerns. Ricoh operates at many different client sites within Canada, and we are committed to providing employees at each location with a positive experience.

We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

dont bother
service tech (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB28 April 2017
Ricoh may have been a great company to work for in the past, but not anymore.
management will pretend to listen what you have to say , will do nothing and will throw you under the bus and wont back you up.
29 May 2017

We regret to hear that your experience while working at Ricoh was not consistent with our culture and values. We make every effort to provide employees with a positive work environment.

Ricoh ensures that managers are trained with the education and tools to have the skills necessary to be an effective leader. We can assure you that Ricoh aims to continuously improve through employee feedback. We collect feedback in various ways including surveys, town-halls, roundtables, regular meetings and our Dare to Share program. These are just efforts to listen, but are also efforts to continue to make real change.

We are interested in hearing more about your personal experience with Ricoh since the comments are not consistent with how we view our culture. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific suggestions for improvement that you may have.

yrd
Help Desk / Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto Zoo, ON26 April 2017
ou are a passionate, self-professed “computer geek” who thrives working in a fast-moving, rapidly changing business and technical landscape. You are naturally curious, patient, confident, proactive and have a strong attention to details, process and client service. You have a high drive to learn, an inherent desire to help others and continually pursue ways to be more efficient with current technology and software. You have strong interpersonal skills that give you the ability to build positive working relationships with everyone at all levels in the organization.
Great company with great people
LEASE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ricoh. It is a great company with great products and fantastic people. Unfortunately, Ricoh was not immune to market forces recently resulting in some downsizing. If I weren't downsized, I would still be saying how much I loved Ricoh!
was ok
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2017
I have learned a lot, company management is awesome, but branch management was poor.

Workplace culture was not followed by company guidelines
Multicultural company, excellent benefits
Technical Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 February 2017
Multicultural company, excellent benefits; my team take turns in buying coffee every Friday. Good way to build team rapport
Fun workplace, family like atmoshere
Solutions Consultant - Software Solutions (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
Fun workplace, family like atmosphere. Freedom to work from home or from office. Management cares about my career & what I would like to do in the future.
Very Misleading
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 October 2016
This company lures you in, telling you that you will be doing the job you applied for and then throwing you somewhere else with no regard for your concerns. The pay puts you almost below the poverty line and the management is terrible. Would not recommend to anyone.
Stressful work environment due to poor management
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 August 2016
Team always ran short of staff and the team always fall a part with no support from the manager.

Unqualified manager with no leadership skills, unable to handle tough situations, lack of knowledge and he takes business conflict to the personal level.

Former Teamlead was pleasure to work with. his skills, knowledge and ethics makes him qualified for management positions. very supportive, always stand up for his team. sincerely wish for him best of luck in his career.

Employees are just a number, they never felt valued and get paid below the average compared to other companies within the same job title.

The other positive reviews here from Ricoh's IT interns are misleading and based on a very narrow perspective as they joined Ricoh for a very short term
Pros
Gaining the experience that is required to get into better opportunity
Cons
Long shift hours and overtime for a very small compensation
Great but stressful place
Picker/packer/shipper (Former Employee) –  Keele,ontario11 August 2016
Working here for this long and holding myself back i find enough is enough. Never had experience this kind of behavior from a company before. Fulltime people from parts and supplies are veryyy terrible to the Temps employees. Supervisor is favourism the full time employees. Not strong management and leadership for ricoh on keele warehouse. Parts/supplies Management is feeding the seniors this behavior and will continue on to grow......
Recommend don't waste your time going work at Ricoh on keele/hwy7
Not worth it except for short term
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
Not a great company to work for. Very slow and incompetent bureaucracy, everything takes forever. Never really felt valued, and the pay is below industry standards. A lot of turnover. Not a great company to build a long term career at.
Pros
Good benefits, low stress
Cons
Slow bureaucracy, below average pay, poor people managers
Productive and nice place to work
Advisory Administrator- PRT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 July 2016
9-5 Learned patience and understanding of leasing contract. management was ok. assisting customers with various issues was most enjoyable.
great work place solid work enviroment
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2016
I enjoyed my time and employment through this company, great work atmosphere good hours and liveable salary. great lunch room as well and very friendly staff.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
economy based business
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto17 August 2015
I enjoyed working for Ricoh Canada. All of the management and co-workers were excellent. I enjoyed everything that I did there.
Pros
Potlucks
Cons
No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh Canada Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7