Ricoh Canada Inc Employee Reviews in Canada

great work place solid work enviroment
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 31, 2016
I enjoyed my time and employment through this company, great work atmosphere good hours and liveable salary. great lunch room as well and very friendly staff.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
economy based business
Great but stressful place
Picker/packer/shipper (Former Employee) –  Keele,ontarioAugust 11, 2016
Working here for this long and holding myself back i find enough is enough. Never had experience this kind of behavior from a company before. Fulltime people from parts and supplies are veryyy terrible to the Temps employees. Supervisor is favourism the full time employees. Not strong management and leadership for ricoh on keele warehouse. Parts/supplies Management is feeding the seniors this behavior and will continue on to grow......
Recommend don't waste your time going work at Ricoh on keele/hwy7
Not worth it except for short term
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2016
Not a great company to work for. Very slow and incompetent bureaucracy, everything takes forever. Never really felt valued, and the pay is below industry standards. A lot of turnover. Not a great company to build a long term career at.
Pros
Good benefits, low stress
Cons
Slow bureaucracy, below average pay, poor people managers
Great place to work with an excellent compensation package
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCOctober 19, 2012
The best part about this job is the fact that you get to sharpen every sales tool needed to be successful on a daily basis. To elaborate, we're in charge of the entire sales cycle from beginning to end. We're in charge of cold calling to find the opportunity, continuously following up with that opportunity, looking for pain points in their workflow, developing those pains, generating a customized solution, communicating the benefits of your solution to the customer, and finally closing the sale.

The most rewarding part of the job is when I've stayed persistant with an account and finally closing it. Its hard to get yourself to go door to door sometimes, especially when its raining, but the idea of finding a good competitive opportunity and winning it is what drives me.
Pros
lots of support and great culture
Cons
communication is harder some times because the organisation is so large
Stressing environment.
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 3, 2014
Nice people and management is good but long hours were put in and little compensation. Did not provide job stability.
Pros
nice people
Very productive workplace.
On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 8, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of me coming in at 3pm dropping my things and go on the computer to see if any emails needed to be looked at and done. If not I would look at the work table and see if there are any jobs to be done and completed.
Its a fast paste work environment which I love.
I learned a lot of things such as scanning, copying, putting documents together to make a book burning cds, also including printing documents that are asked to be a certain way such as colour, size etc.
The management is great, always fun to work with and very organized. My co-workers are also fun to work with easy to work with and very helpful.
The hardest part about the job is making sure that at the busiest times you make sure the jobs that are needed for a certain time are done by the time that it is needed at.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
late hours
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  TorontoAugust 17, 2015
I enjoyed working for Ricoh Canada. All of the management and co-workers were excellent. I enjoyed everything that I did there.
Pros
Potlucks
Cons
No cons
Good management team, stressful work environment
finance (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJune 3, 2015
My manager was very supportive and professional, provided me all the training necessary to perform my job. The only issue I had working there was the sales reps can be very difficult to deal with, constantly called and emailed to complain.
Pros
Flexible work hours, work home, good leading management
Cons
under pay, stressful workload
When I was working to Ricoh Canada and Mcdonald's Philippines
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, TorontoJuly 22, 2014
Ricoh is the place where I worked to be a sorter and my first time work here in Canada. I've learned to how picking orders( insurance ) and packaging it.And also I lifted the box weight of 30lbs and above It's hard but It's part of my job. In one month experience also I learned how to communicate to my co-workers and the rules and regulations of company.

In the Philippines I've worked in Mcdonald's Fast food chain. My work is to clean the tables and washrooms, mopping the floors, washing the plates, glasses, spoons and forks.I've been enjoyed that work because my work is to serving the customers and give them the best service to maintain the good flow of business.
New experiences
On-SiteSpecialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 27, 2012
Co-worker are good and friendly. Hardest part was not knowing where I was going to be. I am a floater position so I travel to 3 different sites. I enjoyed the clients. Learned how to process materials for printing and different kinds of paper there is.
Pros
hours
Cons
inconsistancy
learning with fun
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, TorontoApril 16, 2014
- My Team at Ricoh was very friendly and helpful.
- They motivated me to do better everytime.
- Whenever I have a problem or issue regarding a call they were there to help me.
- I would love to be a part of this team.
Intern
IT Support Analyst / Help desk(Intern) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2013
Excellent work environment. All employees work as a team and are reliable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the helping customers solve their problems.
Pros
fast paced friendly work atmosphere