Ricoh Canada Inc

Ricoh Canada Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Stressing environment.
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 3, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: long hours
Nice people and management is good but long hours were put in and little compensation. Did not provide job stability.
learning with fun
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, TorontoApril 16, 2014
- My Team at Ricoh was very friendly and helpful.
- They motivated me to do better everytime.
- Whenever I have a problem or issue regarding a call they were there to help me.
- I would love to be a part of this team.
Intern
IT Support Analyst / Help desk(Intern) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2013
Pros: fast paced friendly work atmosphere
Excellent work environment. All employees work as a team and are reliable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the helping customers solve their problems.
New experiences
On-SiteSpecialist (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 27, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: inconsistancy
Co-worker are good and friendly. Hardest part was not knowing where I was going to be. I am a floater position so I travel to 3 different sites. I enjoyed the clients. Learned how to process materials for printing and different kinds of paper there is.
Great place to work with an excellent compensation package
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 19, 2012
Pros: lots of support and great culture
Cons: communication is harder some times because the organisation is so large
The best part about this job is the fact that you get to sharpen every sales tool needed to be successful on a daily basis. To elaborate, we're in charge of the entire sales cycle from beginning to end. We're in charge of cold calling to find the opportunity, continuously following up with that opportunity, looking for pain points in their workflow, – more... developing those pains, generating a customized solution, communicating the benefits of your solution to the customer, and finally closing the sale.

The most rewarding part of the job is when I've stayed persistant with an account and finally closing it. Its hard to get yourself to go door to door sometimes, especially when its raining, but the idea of finding a good competitive opportunity and winning it is what drives me. – less
les opportunités de développement
technicien (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCNovember 21, 2012
Pros: avantage sociaux
Cons: surcharge d'ouvrage pour le nombre de technicien
ils nous l'aissent responsable de notre territoire...Confiance absolue...

About Ricoh Canada Inc

Ricoh Company Ltd., is an international leader in the document management and image communication industry. We help information – Read more