Ricoh Canada Inc Employee Reviews

Ricoh Service tech
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 May 2017
If your looking to work for Ricoh and want to be able to advance in your career then I recommand you stay away from Ricoh, Bad company to work for. Management is not nice and HR is even worse. Dont believe me? Apply and find out for yourself.
1 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that you felt your experience at Ricoh was not a positive one. At Ricoh, we make a major investment in our people through various employee centered programs and practices. Managers and Human Resources partner regularly to ensure our employees are dealt with in the utmost level of respect and care.

Ricoh tries to promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, and individual development plans for all employees. The training programs are regularly reviewed to ensure they are aligned with our business strategies and employee needs. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding and providing growth opportunities for all employees. We are also committed to removing any roadblocks that may prevent us from achieving this goal.

We make every effort to provide employees with a positive work environment. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share the specifics so we can use your feedback to support our continuous improvement efforts.

Enjoyed helping customers' enquiries and concerns as well as interact with technicians
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2017
Although my regular day at work was caring for customers' inquiries, I was extremely happy in resolving their needs. Management was always around to help in any concerns.
Pros
Rewards for good performance
Cons
N/a
29 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are glad that you had a positive experience working at Ricoh.

Ricoh prides itself on ensuring that all employees feel appreciated so it is nice to hear that management was able to help you when you had concerns. Ricoh operates at many different client sites within Canada, and we are committed to providing employees at each location with a positive experience.

We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

dont bother
service tech (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB28 April 2017
Ricoh may have been a great company to work for in the past, but not anymore.
management will pretend to listen what you have to say , will do nothing and will throw you under the bus and wont back you up.
29 May 2017

We regret to hear that your experience while working at Ricoh was not consistent with our culture and values. We make every effort to provide employees with a positive work environment.

Ricoh ensures that managers are trained with the education and tools to have the skills necessary to be an effective leader. We can assure you that Ricoh aims to continuously improve through employee feedback. We collect feedback in various ways including surveys, town-halls, roundtables, regular meetings and our Dare to Share program. These are just efforts to listen, but are also efforts to continue to make real change.

We are interested in hearing more about your personal experience with Ricoh since the comments are not consistent with how we view our culture. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific suggestions for improvement that you may have.

yrd
Help Desk / Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto Zoo, ON26 April 2017
ou are a passionate, self-professed “computer geek” who thrives working in a fast-moving, rapidly changing business and technical landscape. You are naturally curious, patient, confident, proactive and have a strong attention to details, process and client service. You have a high drive to learn, an inherent desire to help others and continually pursue ways to be more efficient with current technology and software. You have strong interpersonal skills that give you the ability to build positive working relationships with everyone at all levels in the organization.
was ok
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2017
I have learned a lot, company management is awesome, but branch management was poor.

Workplace culture was not followed by company guidelines
Multicultural company, excellent benefits
Technical Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 February 2017
Multicultural company, excellent benefits; my team take turns in buying coffee every Friday. Good way to build team rapport
Fun workplace, family like atmoshere
Solutions Consultant - Software Solutions (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2017
Fun workplace, family like atmosphere. Freedom to work from home or from office. Management cares about my career & what I would like to do in the future.
Very Misleading
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 October 2016
This company lures you in, telling you that you will be doing the job you applied for and then throwing you somewhere else with no regard for your concerns. The pay puts you almost below the poverty line and the management is terrible. Would not recommend to anyone.
Stressful work environment due to poor management
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 August 2016
Team always ran short of staff and the team always fall a part with no support from the manager.

Unqualified manager with no leadership skills, unable to handle tough situations, lack of knowledge and he takes business conflict to the personal level.

Former Teamlead was pleasure to work with. his skills, knowledge and ethics makes him qualified for management positions. very supportive, always stand up for his team. sincerely wish for him best of luck in his career.

Employees are just a number, they never felt valued and get paid below the average compared to other companies within the same job title.

The other positive reviews here from Ricoh's IT interns are misleading and based on a very narrow perspective as they joined Ricoh for a very short term
Pros
Gaining the experience that is required to get into better opportunity
Cons
Long shift hours and overtime for a very small compensation
Great but stressful place
Picker/packer/shipper (Former Employee) –  Keele,ontario11 August 2016
Working here for this long and holding myself back i find enough is enough. Never had experience this kind of behavior from a company before. Fulltime people from parts and supplies are veryyy terrible to the Temps employees. Supervisor is favourism the full time employees. Not strong management and leadership for ricoh on keele warehouse. Parts/supplies Management is feeding the seniors this behavior and will continue on to grow......
Recommend don't waste your time going work at Ricoh on keele/hwy7
Not worth it except for short term
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2016
Not a great company to work for. Very slow and incompetent bureaucracy, everything takes forever. Never really felt valued, and the pay is below industry standards. A lot of turnover. Not a great company to build a long term career at.
Pros
Good benefits, low stress
Cons
Slow bureaucracy, below average pay, poor people managers
Productive and nice place to work
Advisory Administrator- PRT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 July 2016
9-5 Learned patience and understanding of leasing contract. management was ok. assisting customers with various issues was most enjoyable.
great work place solid work enviroment
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2016
I enjoyed my time and employment through this company, great work atmosphere good hours and liveable salary. great lunch room as well and very friendly staff.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
economy based business
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto17 August 2015
I enjoyed working for Ricoh Canada. All of the management and co-workers were excellent. I enjoyed everything that I did there.
Pros
Potlucks
Cons
No cons
Good management team, stressful work environment
finance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga3 June 2015
My manager was very supportive and professional, provided me all the training necessary to perform my job. The only issue I had working there was the sales reps can be very difficult to deal with, constantly called and emailed to complain.
Pros
Flexible work hours, work home, good leading management
Cons
under pay, stressful workload
Very productive workplace.
On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2015
A typical day at work would consist of me coming in at 3pm dropping my things and go on the computer to see if any emails needed to be looked at and done. If not I would look at the work table and see if there are any jobs to be done and completed.
Its a fast paste work environment which I love.
I learned a lot of things such as scanning, copying, putting documents together to make a book burning cds, also including printing documents that are asked to be a certain way such as colour, size etc.
The management is great, always fun to work with and very organized. My co-workers are also fun to work with easy to work with and very helpful.
The hardest part about the job is making sure that at the busiest times you make sure the jobs that are needed for a certain time are done by the time that it is needed at.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
late hours
When I was working to Ricoh Canada and Mcdonald's Philippines
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, Toronto22 July 2014
Ricoh is the place where I worked to be a sorter and my first time work here in Canada. I've learned to how picking orders( insurance ) and packaging it.And also I lifted the box weight of 30lbs and above It's hard but It's part of my job. In one month experience also I learned how to communicate to my co-workers and the rules and regulations of company.

In the Philippines I've worked in Mcdonald's Fast food chain. My work is to clean the tables and washrooms, mopping the floors, washing the plates, glasses, spoons and forks.I've been enjoyed that work because my work is to serving the customers and give them the best service to maintain the good flow of business.
Stressing environment.
Sales Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 June 2014
Nice people and management is good but long hours were put in and little compensation. Did not provide job stability.
Pros
Nice people
learning with fun
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Toronto16 April 2014
- My Team at Ricoh was very friendly and helpful.
- They motivated me to do better everytime.
- Whenever I have a problem or issue regarding a call they were there to help me.
- I would love to be a part of this team.
Intern
IT Support Analyst / Help desk(Intern) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2013
Excellent work environment. All employees work as a team and are reliable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the helping customers solve their problems.
Pros
Fast paced friendly work atmosphere
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh Canada Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8