Ricoh Americas Corporation

Ricoh Americas Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Would rather not comment
Various Positions within Company (Current Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 21, 2014
This position was a great opportunity to build my soft skills repertoire .
Self-motivating, Challenging, Independent, and Rewarding
Credit and Collection/ Summary Biller (Former Employee), Tustin, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: lack of organzation with upper managerments
A typical day at work would be: analyze reports data, run reports from Oracle, investigate/ resolve clients' problems, respond to emails and phone calls, team meetings, monitor/ audit credit and debit invoices, and be a team player.
Redundant
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 3, 2013
Same thing everyday with no light at the end of the tunnel. No upward mobility for hard work and dedication.
Great place to work.
On Site Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great location, great schedule. very well put together benefits package.
Cons: not enough room for advancement
Ricoh is an awesome place to work. Great schedule and benefits along with a great work environment makes for a good company to work for. If you don't have a degree it can be hard to advance throughout the company (like most if not all places) but management makes you want to keep coming to work everyday and giving 100%.
Good place for entry level sales people but not a very consultative selling approach environment
Major Account Executive-Graphic Communications (Former Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 8, 2013
Ricoh has some quality people working for them, however, they are still managing the coercive way with unachievable targets for activities and transactional sales goals.
nice people to work with
TECHNOLOGY SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2013
Pros: independent get to meet nice people
Cons: don't get to coworker
like this job you are independent go to the office once a month
good experience
Production Print Solutions Engineer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2013
lots of travel, but rewarding experience. Learned about new workflows and new digital technology.
Ricoh is a good company to work for
Region Vice President (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: large company with good career options
Cons: constant restructuring.
After a 16 year career with Ricoh, I can honestly state that the company offered up many opportunities if the employee so chooses to avail himself of them. It is imperative that everyone become a change agent. Ricoh employees are no exceptions. Restructurings and reorganizations were the order of the day at Ricoh. This is both a blessing and a curse.

Bottom – more... line; good company to work for. Many great people (including many managers) work for Ricoh. Ricoh is always on the cutting edge of the industry. – less
Stuck in a position/department wanting to leave
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Malvern, PAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: benifets, vacation
Cons: no advancement and poor, slow and small company minded it. uneaqual policy implimentation.
There is no real advancement in the company. I have been in the same group for 9 years looking from time to time for other roles but I don't see real opportunity. Good benefits, 401k matching, only $3,300 a year for tuition reimbursement (Never changed in 9 years even thought college is twice as much now. Something is better than nothing)). Poor IT – more... practices that make me cringe. For such a large company IT behave like amateurs at best. Waiting years for changes. Frustrating if you are looking to accomplish anything. Management works from home everyday but against working form home for all employees unless you were grandfathered into that policy. Some team member work form home everyday and others are looked down on for working from home once a week. Coworker quit and I inherited their work. Hired new person who does not do the same coding so stuck with more work permanently. – less
Pricing Analyst:
Financial Analyst - Contracts & Pricing (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJOctober 2, 2013
Pros: working on different rypes of requests.
Cons: some of my daily tasks are repetitive.
1. Performing margin analysis to make sure sure we are pricing competitively while adhering to contractual agreements with our clients, reviewing contracts for renewal, adhoc requests from sales team, updating clients price books.

2. Learned advance MS Excel skills necessary to perform the job and team work and collaboration with different departments – more... within the organization.

3. My coworkers work collectively with team spirit to fulfil our clients contracted pricing needs.

4. The hardest part of my job is negotiating pricing with customers who want me to price our product in a non-proftable way. While we would like to keep all our clients we cant afford to price our products at negative profits level.

Most enjoyable part of my job is working in excel and learning Excel functions. – less
Positive Work Environment- Below Average Pay - Low GM
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Alexandria, laSeptember 10, 2013
Outside sales, cold calling, account management, reporting, consultative selling approach of software solutions and hardware
OK company
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Seaford, DESeptember 5, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: management
Loved my job but with Management in another state it was hard to have one on one contact to achieve total customer satisfaction
Enjoyed the work environment prior to recent merger
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJAugust 25, 2013
Pros: keep you up to date on training for procedures and computer updates
Cons: excessive relocation and restructioning of staff in and out of building
The company had a number of mergers during my employment. The changes made it difficult to resolve issues that were outstanding. They had begun to focus on processes that were more efficient.
Great depending on which dept you work in
Account Manager (Current Employee), Duluth, GAAugust 18, 2013
Pros: great pay, flexible schedules, meals on sight at certain locations
Cons: constantly changing processes, integrity of data a mess, poor leadership
Great Pay for Team Leads, Supervisors, and up. However, with all the system upgrades, the integrity of the data is a mess. There has been a recent high turnover in management and staff due to unbearable stress. PEOPLE ARE QUITTING LEFT AND RIGHT. Some of the managers are nasty,show favoritism, and are totally incompetent! Makes you wonder how they even – more... became managers when many of them don't have the ability to manage or lead. Processes are continually changing making it hard to keep up with what you're actually suppose to do to get your job done! Some days I find myself going in circles... with impending deadlines! HR is usually unhelpful. The only thing keeping me there is the money. I'm actively seeking employment elsewhere with comparable pay. May have to just accept less money to get out of there... too stressful. – less
Always trainging for new ways to improve on job skills
Sr. Associate, Credit and Collections (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJAugust 9, 2013
On a daily basis check for reminders of customers who needed to be contacted on bills/invoices due or/and past due.
Research any discrepancies of what was billed.
If credits needed to be issued I would write up the credit and submit it to the correct department.
Research on monies left on account if needed to be applied or/and refunded back to customer – more... for overpayment.
If refund needed to be done I would write up the proper paperwork and submit to correct managers for approval and department for refund to be issued.
Worked very close with the billing department on billing discrepancies. – less
Getting orders out at any cost.
Sr. Order Processor (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJAugust 8, 2013
Pros: a free lunch every now and then
Cons: stressful
getting your work done was far and foremost the most important thing.
Productive and fun place to work!
Account Executive (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 6, 2013
I work on account management and try to grow my customer base.
Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 4, 2013
Ricoh was much better prior to the acquisition of IKON. Post-acquisition, the management has suffered terribly.
Productive and Enjoyable Workplace
Field Support Representative (Current Employee), norcross, gaJuly 28, 2013
Work consist of recording daily data. Entering Information and providing the up-most customer service to our clients. I learned to meter, copy, distribute mail. I also learned to do reports identify errors and troubleshoot equipment shut as copiers, printers, ect. Co-workers are a pleasure as we work as a team to get the clients needs met at a timely – more... matter. The hardest part of the is moving up in the company. I like to let my work speak for itself. I enjoy meeting different people and showing off my customer service skills – less
copier service is hard but rewarding
Senior Technican (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2013
great job
great people
great time
the joy of the job is knowing you have done a job you
can be proud of and at the end of the day your machines
and your customers are happy

Ricoh Americas Corporation Photos