Ricoh Americas Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Summary
IT (Current Employee), USAAugust 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management.
Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
layoff central
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJAugust 10, 2015
this company layoff employees every quarter just to hire a bunch of temps, no job security and no advancement, a lot of depts were eliminated and implemented to the south so they can pay less money
Lots of driving.
Field Services Representative (Current Employee), Norcross, GAAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Consistent 40 hour paycheck
Cons: No advancement.
I do not feel that their policies towards advancement are fair at
this company.This is the main reason that I am looking elsewhere
on Indeed.com
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOr
Senior Technology Support (Former Employee), Pittsburgh,paAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Nothing at all, Run fior your life
Cons: Everything about it is cons
Run for your life , never work for Ricoh ever. Everybody were sad and never have a good day !!!!!!!! . Run awy brother . Runaway fast and never look back
Enjoyed the team building among fellow team mates...
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Supportive Management
Cons: Heavy workload
Supportive manager, great team mates. Heavy workload most days. Some obstacles- the nature of working with a large corporation Telecommuting working environment on some days. Yearly team conferencing.
Challenging and Friendly Environment, I would recommend this company
Associate Copier Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 29, 2015
Ricoh is a leader and global brand in the Managed Document sector, the company offers diverse technology solutions for companies, and educational institution.
Productive and challenging workplace
Fleet Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GAJune 29, 2015
Productive and challenging workplace. A large corporation with varied experiences across multiple departments. Wage compression. Limited opportunities for advancement.
Great Company, Great People (mostly), Horrible Compensation
Account Executive (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 24, 2015
Amazing leadership (with one bad apple)
Horrible base and comp plan
Long sales cycle
Admin support is slow and inept
Work Culture is fun and professional
Healthy environment for self-starters
Services Executive, Commercial (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJune 21, 2015
Pros: Time Delegation
Cons: Hard to Advance
Great place to work to garner experience. A typical days work includes speaking with various clients, researching, cold calling, proposing and attempting to close business. I learned a lot about the Outside Sales Arena. Management has been a revolving door due to acquisitions and various job turnover. My co-workers are fun and the hardest part of the job is making sure everything is documented in the system. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and meeting new people.
Like at Ricoh
District Business Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City home but covered 6 statesJune 18, 2015
Pros: Freedom to do the job
Cons: Management structure
Life at Ricoh was great for the first 14 years. Thru acquisitions, management changed 4 times from the President down in 6 years.

I worked for the indirect division calling on dealers selling our systems. It was the profitable part of our company. Upper management want it to run like the direct division, thing kept changing. We lost 72% of our indirect team in 5 years. Our market share went from #1 to #3 in 5 years. I was terminated and not replaced due to cutbacks.

It could have been awesome, but upper managements view and direction made things difficult for our dealers and employees.

They will survive and probably make up ground. In 19 years I wore many hats and had many different responsibilities. Most recently was responsible for about $25 mil in revenue per year. I would certain still be there if cut backs had not occurred.

I most enjoyed teaching, coaching and developing my dealers and their reps to be successful.

Hopefully your opportunity will be of this caliber.

Sincerely,

Bill MAune
nice place to work
office asit (Former Employee), OmahaMay 19, 2015
Would still be there if they hadn't got rid of my job. The jib was great I enjoyed working there and working with them.I enjoyed the co-workers the best. they were supportive
n/a
Federal Contract Analyst (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJ 07006May 13, 2015
I will be here for 10 years in June. I just wish there was more advancement here in the customer service side of the company.
This company is Finance driven.
Ricoh is a good established corporation
Senior Marketing Analyst (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAMay 10, 2015
Pros: Career advancement
The workload has never been tight. Managers were well experienced and caring the team staff based on the career ladder. Great work experience with given learning opportunities.
Manufacturer of Top Quality Office Equipment
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Industry leader in office technology
Cons: It can be difficult to stand out in the crowd
During my time with Ricoh I was proud to be part of an organization which created the very best of office technology and provided a competitive variety of software solutions both in-house and through their many alliance partners. Although working for this company may be challenging at times there are always opportunities to learn and grow.
Companies Improvements
Advanced Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Employees
Cons: Lack of innovation
Ricoh's an okay company, they're just a little out of date when it comes to technology. The work life balance is okay but could use some improvements.
sales
Services Executive (Current Employee), houston txApril 12, 2015
Good company to work for. challenging but fulfilling the group likes to help chances for advancement. bonuses hard to obtain it and are based on many metrics.
Ricoh review
Senior Manager, Pricing Analytics Group (Current Employee), Malvern, PAApril 10, 2015
Good technology company to work for....every day is a new challenge. Co-workers are helpful and work collaboratively to overcome challenges.
okay
Account Manager (Current Employee), Tigard, ORMarch 31, 2015
much time spent dealing with things that are not in job description, high customer interaction and ability to work independently
Great starting place.
Account Executive (Current Employee), New YorkMarch 30, 2015
Pros: opportunity for a lot of training
Cons: low salary
 Manage relationship with key clients by answering questions about services and contracts
 Provided first class customer service when solving clients’ accounts related issues
 Created monthly and quarterly sales forecast base on acquired new business opportunities
 Requested clients’ financial information and recorded it in the company database using Rforce
 Researched companies in different industries to identify new business opportunities
 Sold hardware and software solutions to clients in different market verticals
 Followed company’s policies and procedures while performing an array of duties
 Scheduled meeting, made phone calls, replied to daily inquires via email and over the phone
 Created proposals and Total Cost of Ownership Analysis to be presented to prospect clients
 Met with CEOs, CFOs, CITs and operation managers to discover opportunities and acquire new businesses
 Worked with the legal department to ensure contracts are accurate and address each clients’ concerns
 Managed documents and forms needed to execute new and old contracts following company policies
Great
Technology Specialist 1 (Current Employee), Brunswick, GAMarch 20, 2015
Great company, love them. Overall a great company to work for. Upper management is iffy at times. Minimal supervision, so you don't have a boss over your shoulder all day.