Ricoh Americas Corporation

Ricoh Americas Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good people
Sr. Manager, Product Management (Current Employee), Malvern, PAMarch 11, 2015
Lot of opportunities to do good work. However, career growth opportunities may be limited. The company is in transition to more services led.
Workplace
IT ANALYST (Former Employee), Macon, GAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: i was hired in 2000
Cons: position was eliminated
Worked from seven to four pm. Able to telecommute one day out the week. I was on-call 24/7 for one application and once every 3 weeks for another application.
Great starter job in sales but pay is low
MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), BaltimoreFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexibly manage your schedule and territory, great stepping stone sales job
Cons: micro management, low pay
I have been able to have 3 positions in the 6.5 years I've worked with the company including manger so there can be a career path if desired in the company. They do like to promote from within but you have to prove yourself with your sales. The portfolio of products is large so it can make people feel overwhelmed. They say the hardest part is selling but actually at Ricoh the hardest part is getting the order you did work hard for into the ordering system and delivered properly.
good employer
Tech Specialist (Former Employee), Andover, MAJanuary 20, 2015
Ricoh provided a good opportunity for me at a customer site providing printer / copier first responder support. It was a great experience. I had 5 different managers in my tenure which required me to provide information to the particular customer as they had no knowledge of the requirements of the customer on a daily basis. Enjoyable customers to work for and they were appreciative of my knowledge and enthusiasm in performing my duties and providing information to help them through many different printer / copier issues and their resolution.
Customer First
Picker/Packer, Carousel operator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 22, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunches
Cons: short breaks, no bonus
Fun work environment with fast paced schedule.

Management was always visible and cared about the individual needs of team members.

Co-workers were friendly and helpful.
LOve
Office Service Specialist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PADecember 4, 2014
great environment. meet alot of ppl. fast paced. great experience
Good Company
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Tucker, GANovember 14, 2014
Pros: organization
Cons: horrible compensation owner is very greedy.
Good company and very organized as well as all tools to take great care of customers.
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJOctober 31, 2014
I work in an ever evolving department. When I first started it was strictly data entry and tracking of packages.

Now we are more of a concierge type of customer support department. Individualized requests and tailor-fitting our service to our dealers needs is now the norm.
A great place to work to start a career.
Onsite Service Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2014
*Retreive incoming mail via FedEx, UPS, or any other courier.
*Taking free time out of the day to do some company training to further career within company.
Production worker was just get it out the door so we can bill the customer
helper (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2014
Pros: you have place to work and go each day to waste time.
Cons: color of people is an issue if you are white or white skin you are in but if you are black get back.
From traditional copying and offset printing to digital does not do good quality, print production is BAD does not treat employee good, they just do anything and let all kinds of mistakes go by because they are not being treated right and pay is low.
Ricoh was a learning experience
Multi-Site Asset/Property Manager (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: training and educational support
Cons: confusing priorities, position responsibilities changed with no notifications
Due to numerous mergers and company priority changes, the scope of my position changed frequently. Overall Ricoh is a fantastic company but my area of Property Management for the Western US suffered since the push was to move management to the east coast.
It is a relaxed and self managing environment
Customer Solutions Operator (Current Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 7, 2014
A typical day for me would include long hours driving and careful attention to detail when delivering packages and mail to customers.
Resolving many polices, processes and equipment to better the organization.
District Manager in Training (Genentech District) (Current Employee), South San Francisco, CAOctober 1, 2014
Great place to work and with a fantastic work, life, balance.
not good
Commercial Account Executive, Outside Sales (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSSeptember 15, 2014
changing management and making it really difficult to know what is going on from a day to day basis
Great Company
Account Manager (Former Employee), Duluth, GASeptember 15, 2014
Working at Ricoh consists of 6 day work week- with required overtime. The manager was a micro-manager. Typically 60 hrs was the average work week. The hardest part of the job was lack of advancement and support from manager. Culture and benefits were awesome.
Productive work environment
Techno Functional analyst (Current Employee), Malvern, PASeptember 14, 2014
Good Management.
Productive work environment.
Good team work.
Fun place to work
on-site services specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 28, 2014
Everyone enjoys working there. We were like a close-knit family. Everyone worked well together to accomplish the goals needed by the end of the day.
Supply Chain
Buyer/Procurement (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJuly 24, 2014
Pros. Hour Lunch, Flex Time, Free Green Mountain Coffee, Free Gym, Work from home
Enjoyable workplace which provided education and advancement.
Clerical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJJuly 24, 2014
Pros: company events throughout the year which allowed socializing.
Cons: long work week hours.
My daily routine was manageable and provided me with organizational and time management skills. Hardest part of
job was last minute changes in planned schedules, travel and
preparing time sensitive materials, meetings, etc.
I enjoyed co-workers and managers and got along, maintained
a positive working relationship.
I've learned over my professional years, tolerance, empathy for
others needs, quality customer service, handling of office equipment, multi tasking, prioritizing and organization.
Nice company
SENIOR MANAGER, GLOBAL ANALYST RELATIONS (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 14, 2014
Ricoh is a nice place to work. Great co-workers. Multi-National "global company" is very difficult.

1 2 3 4 5