Ricoh Americas Corporation

Ricoh Americas Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Chances for career advancement
Consulting Manager (Current Employee), Malvern, PAMarch 20, 2014
Hard work will get you a long way in this company. Long hours, management top heavy.
Ricoh
On Site Service Specialist (Current Employee), Midvale, UtMarch 12, 2014
Currently Ricoh is a nice place to work. The environment is great. The management and training is extremely lacking. There are also very limited opportunities in advancing. There is only an annual raise for each employee of the same amount each year. Over all the company is good but they do not take care of their employees.
Tough Market
Account Executive (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: great management and people
Cons: lot of driving and not properly reimbursed
Organizational change from an mfp provider to a company that provides workflow solutions, IT support and unified communications (VOIP) makes positioning rather difficult.
Cororate Culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJFebruary 21, 2014
Ricoh is a growing company. After merging with Ikon, Ricoh continues to grow in market shares.
Micromanaging easy work
Specialist (Current Employee), Tucker, GAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: too many to list
Coworkers are nice. There is a culture here where they do not want coworkers speaking to each other. Some managers are better than others, some are not qualified to be managers. Ive learned to keep to myself. The most enjoyable part of the day are the last 30 minutes.
Great company
Billing Specialist Field Support Rep (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJanuary 29, 2014
I worked here for 6 years and was given the opportunity to be trained in several different positions.
Ricoh
Billing Associate (Former Employee), Glastonbury, CTJanuary 28, 2014
I enjoyed working at Ricoh very much. I found the management to always be fare and the work life balance to be wonderful.
Awesome
Advanced Product Support Specialist (Former Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, great management
Cons: time is micromanaged by the phone system.
The work environment was excellent at Ricoh. My manager was great and really did his best to keep people happy and productive. Reno Boyd cares about his employees and it shows in the strength of the team. I don't know much about working under other managers, but Reno in customer support was excellent. The only issues arose mainly from the merger of – more... Ikon and Ricoh where a lot of Ikon employees were let go and many were disgruntled that came to Ricoh. Also, there were a lot of systems to learn and this became difficult for some. However, I received compensation that was very fair for the work I did there. – less
Would rather not comment
Various Positions within Company (Current Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 21, 2014
This position was a great opportunity to build my soft skills repertoire .
Self-motivating, Challenging, Independent, and Rewarding
Credit and Collection/ Summary Biller (Former Employee), Tustin, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: lack of organzation with upper managerments
A typical day at work would be: analyze reports data, run reports from Oracle, investigate/ resolve clients' problems, respond to emails and phone calls, team meetings, monitor/ audit credit and debit invoices, and be a team player.
Redundant
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 3, 2013
Same thing everyday with no light at the end of the tunnel. No upward mobility for hard work and dedication.
Great place to work.
On Site Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great location, great schedule. very well put together benefits package.
Cons: not enough room for advancement
Ricoh is an awesome place to work. Great schedule and benefits along with a great work environment makes for a good company to work for. If you don't have a degree it can be hard to advance throughout the company (like most if not all places) but management makes you want to keep coming to work everyday and giving 100%.
Good place for entry level sales people but not a very consultative selling approach environment
Major Account Executive-Graphic Communications (Former Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 8, 2013
Ricoh has some quality people working for them, however, they are still managing the coercive way with unachievable targets for activities and transactional sales goals.
nice people to work with
TECHNOLOGY SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2013
Pros: independent get to meet nice people
Cons: don't get to coworker
like this job you are independent go to the office once a month
good experience
Production Print Solutions Engineer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2013
lots of travel, but rewarding experience. Learned about new workflows and new digital technology.
Ricoh is a good company to work for
Region Vice President (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: large company with good career options
Cons: constant restructuring.
After a 16 year career with Ricoh, I can honestly state that the company offered up many opportunities if the employee so chooses to avail himself of them. It is imperative that everyone become a change agent. Ricoh employees are no exceptions. Restructurings and reorganizations were the order of the day at Ricoh. This is both a blessing and a curse.

Bottom – more... line; good company to work for. Many great people (including many managers) work for Ricoh. Ricoh is always on the cutting edge of the industry. – less
Stuck in a position/department wanting to leave
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Malvern, PAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: benifets, vacation
Cons: no advancement and poor, slow and small company minded it. uneaqual policy implimentation.
There is no real advancement in the company. I have been in the same group for 9 years looking from time to time for other roles but I don't see real opportunity. Good benefits, 401k matching, only $3,300 a year for tuition reimbursement (Never changed in 9 years even thought college is twice as much now. Something is better than nothing)). Poor IT – more... practices that make me cringe. For such a large company IT behave like amateurs at best. Waiting years for changes. Frustrating if you are looking to accomplish anything. Management works from home everyday but against working form home for all employees unless you were grandfathered into that policy. Some team member work form home everyday and others are looked down on for working from home once a week. Coworker quit and I inherited their work. Hired new person who does not do the same coding so stuck with more work permanently. – less
Pricing Analyst:
Financial Analyst - Contracts & Pricing (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJOctober 2, 2013
Pros: working on different rypes of requests.
Cons: some of my daily tasks are repetitive.
1. Performing margin analysis to make sure sure we are pricing competitively while adhering to contractual agreements with our clients, reviewing contracts for renewal, adhoc requests from sales team, updating clients price books.

2. Learned advance MS Excel skills necessary to perform the job and team work and collaboration with different departments – more... within the organization.

3. My coworkers work collectively with team spirit to fulfil our clients contracted pricing needs.

4. The hardest part of my job is negotiating pricing with customers who want me to price our product in a non-proftable way. While we would like to keep all our clients we cant afford to price our products at negative profits level.

Most enjoyable part of my job is working in excel and learning Excel functions. – less
Positive Work Environment- Below Average Pay - Low GM
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Alexandria, laSeptember 10, 2013
Outside sales, cold calling, account management, reporting, consultative selling approach of software solutions and hardware
OK company
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Seaford, DESeptember 5, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: management
Loved my job but with Management in another state it was hard to have one on one contact to achieve total customer satisfaction

1 2 3 4