Salary/Wage: *Up to $45 per hour depending on experience
- Experienced Marine and outdoor equipment mechanic
- 3 years + with hands on knowledge of all phases of marine mechanical services
- The ideal candidate must be able to take a job from start to finish and worked independently
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment a must
- Rick's Marine offers a professional environment with the most beautiful vista of Manitoba
- Minimum 3rd year apprentice or fully licensed Marine Mechanic
- Mercury Outboard Master Technician certificate.
- MSD certified by Polaris for snow mobile and all terrain vehicles preferred.
- Yamaha Gold Master Technician certification preferred.
- Must be able to work well independently
- Must be able to work on all makes and models in stock
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We will consider applicants who are able to work online and attend factory training courses to get their mechanic certifications. We will assist or pay costs of travel, training and accommodations for the 90 day trial period and return trip if the trial period is completed. We will also negotiate relocation expenses for applicants that satisfactorily complete the 90 day trial period and perform as required. Benefits will include free health care.
View Terry Bradshaw's video our city at: http://thompson.ca/index.aspx?page=271