We are seeking a Part-time, Permanent Real Estate Law Clerk to provide residential and some commercial real estate clerking services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening, processing and closing commercial and residential real estate files
- Performing and interpreting subsearches, corporate searches, execution searches
- Identification of potential on/off title issues
- Drafting closing documents for all types of transactions
- Drafting requisition letters and general correspondence
- Prepare documents for electronic registration
- Liaising with title insurers, other law firms, clients, etc. in a professional manner
- Preparing reporting to clients, title insurers, lenders
- Assisting with billing
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Real Estate Clerk role, within a legal environment
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Speaking Farsi is an asset
- Highly organized, detail oriented and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to to take initiative
Must be highly proficient in the use of the following: Do Process Conveyancer, Teraview, PCLaw and MS Office.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume by email only. No phone calls please. Salary is negotiable.
Indeed - 8 months ago