This position is responsible for ensuring the contents of Richelieu’s transactional websites are of high quality.
- Review documents and product sheets in French and English for publication on the Richelieu Group websites;
- Validate contents including specifications, documents, and images;
- Coordinate translations and reviews with freelance editors;
- Revise writing (spelling, syntax, Anglicism, etc.);
- Ensure the proper use of industry terminology.
- Autonomous, leadership, sound judgment, sense of initiative;
- Works well in a team and can communicate effectively in both languages;
- Provides high quality customer-service;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Can establish priorities and work on multiple projects at the same time while meeting deadlines;
- Very meticulous and organized.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, linguistics or equivalent ;
- Excellent language and writing skills in French and English;
- A minimum of five years of experience in similar positions;
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Web, Word, Excel, …);
- Knowledge of the hardware or furniture manufacturing industry an asset;
- Knowledge of image editing software (especially Photoshop) an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic work environment. To apply to this position, please submit a cover letter and resume expressing your interest in the position.
Richelieu is a leader in North America in the import and distribution of specialty hardware and complementary products. Our customers are furniture makers, cabinetmakers, large scale renovation companies and purchasing groups. With a team of more than 1,200 specialists, including nearly half of its dedicated sales and marketing, we are an agent of change in a creative and dynamic industry. Richelieu manages over 10 websites linked to the industry.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Richelieu is a North American leader in the importation and distribution of specialty hardware and complementary products....