Passionate about e-commerce and wanting to contribute to the success of one of the most important transactional websites in Canada?
We are seeking an English translator with knowledge of the construction industry and product documentation for a Six-week contract, starting March 25t.
Job Title: English translator and Documentation Specialist – (Six-week contract, starting March 25th)
The English translator and documentation specialist is responsible for editing and translating ready-to-publish documentation as well as for documenting some products. The candidate must have excellent English grammar and writing skills.
- Copyediting and translating ready-to-publish documentation;
- Translating miscellaneous documents (French to English);
- Proofreading (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) according to the company style guide;
- Producing technical and marketing documentation to meet our quality standards;
- Improving product pictures, icons, and technical documents;
- Creating web banners;
- 3 years’ experience in documentation;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Good computer skills (Windows, Web, Word, Excel);
- Desire to understand how our customers use our products;
- Knowledge of hardware or furniture manufacturing industries an asset;
- Highly structured;
- Detail-oriented and meticulous;
- Knowledge of image editing software (especially Photoshop);
- HTML skills a plus;
Richelieu is a North American leader in the importation and distribution of specialty hardware and complementary products. Our customers are furniture manufacturers, cabinetmakers, renovation/home improvement stores, and purchasing groups. With a team of over 1200 specialists, nearly half of whom are dedicated to sales and marketing, we are changing the standards in a creative and dynamic industry.