Richardson

Richardson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good company
Relative Plumber (Former Employee), SE20October 3, 2014
Pros: when working relable
Cons: broken promises do not keep there word
A good company fair management but make promises they can not keep
Typical work place
Tiler (Former Employee), Poplar, LondonMarch 18, 2014
Working on social houses. Managment was Ok. I have worked there for one week only.
Entry Level until CPA Certification Obtained
Accountant/CPA Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 13, 2014
Tax season: Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership returns.

Auditing: Working with co workers to complete Reviews and compilations assigned.

The hardest part of public accounting is the long hours. It was difficult to maintain family time and responsibilities due to the work schedule.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the continuous – more... change in assignments. The assignment of new client and determining and meeting their needs.
: – less
Great learning enviroment for welder/fitters
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: will gain alot of experince using tig
Cons: small buisness owner so work was short or none for that day
Got plenty of practice as far TIG process plenty of training on cutting with plasma and handtools plenty of help comprehending heat balances and methods to TIG process
Diversified people that worked well together sharing ideas and getting the job done to satisfaction of customer.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunch, bonuses, after work get togethers
Cons: would have liked to retire from there.
Great place to work, people actually work as a team to get the job done. Was very happy there, worked with many knowledgeable people who worked together, learned skills from each other. Hardest part, this is something that did not exist. I was grateful to work there. Most enjoyable part was working with great people from all diversities.
Great resouces but tasking place to work
8th Grade Math Teacher/Administrative Intern (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 2, 2013
Pros: a wealth of resouces, established scope and sequence (mapped out curriculum)
Cons: depending on the school: school culture, climate, its ability to support and engage the learning of its students of color, as well as the support teachers of color, favoritism, multiple traninig requirement (especially if you are in a tap school)
This district provides a variety of resources and trainings to personally and professionally develop its members. However the professional development trainings and all the other stuff that is required may be a determent for educators, especially those with families. This review may change depending on the school. I enjoyed my previous schools because – more... of the warm rich atmosphere which initially gave me a very good impression of the district. However the changing of schools also changed my impression. The cliquish nature and favoritism advanced by administration resulting in many being overlooked as well as resulting in passive aggressive actions. As I am well established and no my rights and responsibilities, these actions do not bother me but often detour others that have decided to move to other schools are districts. As a whole this district often forgets that its population has changed and thus has not made the provisions to educate its black and brown students. Neither the staff nor the administration reflects this diversity! – less
Big Cat is the best boss you could ask for.
Intern (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVMarch 9, 2013
I really enjoyed working for Mr. Richardson and he taught me a lot about the law profession.
working on refurb and new build properties
assistant site manager/site manager (Former Employee), various sites around yorkshireFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: going home satisfied that i have achieved what you set out to do
Cons: not achieving what i set out to do.
A typical day at work would be opening site and making sure it was safe for workers to start their daily tasks.
I learned to be more understanding with the environment around me people and their properties so not to upset there daily lives and to make health and safety a top priority.
Man management can always be a hard task as there are so many different – more... characters and personalities to work with but getting to know how people tick can always be fun.
co workers become good friends as you are with them most of the day ,helping each other out is paramount to a productive day.
the hardest part of the job would be trying to keep all concerned happy and keeping work on track it can be frustrating when you have deadlines and adverse weather conditions like to pop up and ruin your plans.
my most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the satisfaction of being part of a happy team that are trying to make peoples lives easier. – less
fun place to work
labourer (Former Employee), londonAugust 24, 2012
A typical day at work would be me and a team working together on a roof.I learnt how to be a good team member and help start a roof from start to finish.My co-workers were very helpful and we al got along together.The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was all right with no problems.The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the end – more... so i could take a few steps back and have a good look at wot we had achieved as a team. – less
Good company
Project manager engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2012
Pros: excellent learning
Cons: overseas
Excellent training packages and excellent living accommodation ( villa furnished to the hilt ) with private company car.

Good engineering knowledge gained and clients of high stature where one gets to really work hard to deliver
Wonderful
IN-HOUSE COUNSEL FOR AAA (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the opportunity to help others
Cons: favoritisms
This was a great and exciting place to work. A different challenge each day and so many hats to wear. A wonderful staff to work with and sensational co-workers.
Child Care Teacher (Former Employee), jupiter rdApril 12, 2012
great job for a highschool student this job kept me grounded i liked it alot had fun loved working with customers.
bonne société
gestion contentieux, Comptabilité Clients (Current Employee), Le Bourget, A8October 17, 2014
Pros: 13 eme mois
Cons: pas d evolution
travail varié avec multi taches, contact clients comptoir et téléphoniques agréables
Environnement de travail agréable
employée administrative et commerciale (Current Employee), Nice, 06300September 2, 2014
Pros: je travaille près de chez moi
Cons: pas d'avantage en nature
Dès la première heure, je m'occupe des clients au magasin, j'imprime les bons de livraison pour les livreurs, je renseigne les clients au comptoir aussi bien les professionnels que les particuliers.
L'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste c'est le contact avec la clientèle et de finaliser la vente;
Il n'y a pas d'aspect négatif pour mon poste
Travail d'équipe
liaison avec les fournisseurs et fabricants (Former Employee), Fresnes, A8August 12, 2014
Prise de commande en sanitaire te chauffage
Elaboration de devis, facturation
suivie commande jusqu'à la livraison
Travail en équipe avec mes collaborateurs et bi nome
Gérer les litiges
Avoir le contact avec mes clients
environnement de travail agréable
Stagiaire Cariste (Former Employee), Grenoble, B9October 20, 2013
une semaine de stage chez Richardson j'ai était la bas en tant que cariste j'ai fait de la mise en rayon de l'étiquetage
Stress
Techni-commercial itinérant (Current Employee), Clermont-Ferrand, 98July 15, 2013
J'ai toujours été fier de travailler pour Richardson mais le climat social s'est dégrader depuis 2-3 ans.
Les relations entre collègues sont très bonnes, les gens sont soudés mais le stress lié à un mauvais management rend l'ambiance lourde.
mauvaise expérience
Commercial sédentaire (Former Employee), Le BourgetDecember 11, 2012
Pros: horraires
Cons: l'activité quotidienne
Pas d'évolution, aucune communication ni formation produits, équipe tout sauf altruiste.