Richardson International Employee Review

View all Richardson International reviews

Productive, and a fun environment.
Office Services Clerk / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 February 2014
This is an excellent company to work for, great people. A typical day at work is to set up vendors, scanning documents when requested, filing and relieving on reception.
Co-workers are fun to work with.
There is no hard part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the work is accomplished and spending time with good people.
Pros
Supervisor providing treats and praising our team work.
Cons
not applicable

Other Richardson International Employee Reviews

Union environment with constant struggle with management
Union employee (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 July 2017
This review only applies to the Lethbridge location. Management is underqualified and lack leadership. They are constantly under upper managements thumb to increase production and cut costs, at any cost. The company is upgrading the facility to decrease the workforce, despite the media releases stating the opposite. I have been with the company for less than ten years and would not recommend working in the Lethbridge facility. There needs to be a major shake up, starting at the top!
Pros
Rotating schedule resulting in days off through the week
Cons
Unqualified management, lack of process knowledge, third world management mentality
It has been an experience working for this company
Human Resources Admin Support for 15 people (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 June 2017
It has been an experience working for this company. There is no room for advancement. I would like a career change. I am eager, willing, reliable. I think that I would be a great asset to your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richardson International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5