Richards-Wilcox Canada is the proven leader in the residential and industrial sectional garage door industry. Our commitment is to be the highest quality, most competitive door systems manufacturer in the world. We use the latest technology in our manufacturing processes, combined with design ingenuity, resulting in a superior product. We are one of the world's oldest sectional door manufacturers with over 100 years of proven success, providing our customers with quality service. We are a growing organization with a family-oriented, open and collaborative culture and a global perspective.
This is temporary assignment, where the successful candidate will provide support to the Engineering team.
- Analyze engineering information to create bills of materials from smart part numbers in the ERP System
- Assign routings in Company’s ERP system
- Calculate hardware and other components required in the BOM
- Perform any other engineering related tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years Mechanical Engineering Diploma
- 0 to 1 years experience required
- Must have strong computer and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and implement solutions
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of priority and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Indeed - 6 months ago