Richards-Wilcox Canada has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team. This is a permanent opportunity.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative provides outstanding service to external and internal customers. Acting as a team member, supports other members of the Customer Service Department to meet and exceed business demands. Works as a liaison between the customer, regional sales manager, engineering, shipping, production control, plant operations and any other RW employee as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a first point of contact for customers and dealers
- Receive and enter customer and dealer orders in a timely and efficient manner (24 hours response time)
- Interact with customers and dealers via telephone, email and fax
- Respond to inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner (including technical information)
- Update customers and dealers on delivery status (2 hours response time)
- Work with Engineering to prepare special quotes and shop drawings as required
- Assist outside Sales representatives as required
- Along with production, schedule customers’ orders while maintaining monthly level loading metrics
- Process debit/credit and return materials
- Deal with customers’ concerns over damaged goods. Conduct investigation and prepare credit notes as required
- Plan loads of product for North American shipping
- Work with all departments to ensure loads are ready for shipment
- In a timely and efficient manner, complete documentation for cross border shipping requirements
- Prepare electronic carrier information and co-ordinate pick-ups
- Remain current on RW products and services
- Prioritize and execute work under tight deadlines
A professional demeanor complemented with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to solve problems and multitask. Detail oriented with a strong sense of priority. Ability to work independently or a part of a team. Strong communication skills.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bilingual – English/French is mandatory
- 2-4 years working as a CSR/Inside Sales in a manufacturing environment
- Exporting and planning of loads experience is an asset
- “Business to Business” manufacturing experience is required
- Excellent Computer (MS Word, Excel) and data entry skills
- SYSPRO and EDI experience is desirable, but not required.