Recruitment Consultant, Markham
Richard Pett Consulting is proud to represent our client, a national, award-winning Recruiting firm which has been in business for over 30 years.
There are so many great reasons to work here, that we thought we’d list them for you:
- Camaraderie…fun…laughs. This is no sweat shop. Have fun while you work. Celebrate wins. Celebrate Halloween, even. Enjoy your work.
- Stability. Collaborative and fun group of staff who have been with the company for anywhere from 6 months to a decade or more…and everything in between.
- Compensation. Be rewarded PERSONALLY for your PROFESSIONAL success with innovative incentive plans that may just see you traveling to far-away lands…with your sweet-heart…(leave your phone at home!).
- Compensation (again!). It’s a very competitive plan. Great commissions and you manage your own budget with personal rewards for great management.
- Autonomy. You will love the trust they put in you to deliver without overly managing your metrics.
- Work-life-balance. Yes, you are expected to be at the office, but they know you have a life and when life demands, you can work from your kitchen table.
Our client is looking for a successful Sales-Recruiter - someone who can prospect and grow a book of business, then turn around and fill full-time, permanent job orders:
- Starting from 0, prospect and grow a book of business in the Markham area.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop relationships, present offerings and close business.
- Produce job orders.
- Fully screen candidates.
- Present clients with your insight and your top-recommended talent pool.
- Coordinate interviews.
- Positive attitude, passion for recruitment and a flair for consultative sales.
- 3+ Years of solid successful sales experience.
- Previous recruitment experience (temporary or permanent).
- Knowledge and familiarity of businesses in the Markham-area.
- Ability to hire a strong cross-function of roles (sales, admin, HR, CPG, Logistics).
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial.
- Superior time management skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Inspired by a fun, competitive work environment. Team Player!
- Great communicator.
If this is you, then apply today!
Indeed - 6 months ago