Richard Pett Consulting is proud to represent our client, a national Recruiting firm which has been in business for over 20 years. They are one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies. They have developed a fantastic work environment that begins with their staff: the people who work there love…the people who work there! They have built a competitive TEAM that works together to build while striving to excel. It’s an amazing work environment. You will love their rewards program, their sense of work-life balance, their financial growth and skills development opportunities.
If you are someone with 3+ years of business development or account management experience and you’d like to sell a service you feel positive about, consider Recruiting. Recruiting is all about connecting with employers to locate and secure employment opportunities and then matching those with talented candidates. It’s business commerce, psychology, HR. It’s fast paced, competitive, relationship based and highly rewarding.
In the beginning, you will spend 70-80% of your time on Business Development activities. After 6-8 months, that will change to about 50% business development, 50% recruitment. This is an inside/outside sales role and access to a car DAILY is required.
People who excel in this role are:
- Driven to build a book of business.
- Fast paced.
- Resilient, persistent sales professionals.
- Truly interested and passionate about people: both as clients and as candidates.
- Capable of handling several projects (recruiting orders) simultaneously.
- Possess disciplined time-management skills.
- Have strong customer-service orientation.
- Inspired by a fun, competitive work environment.
- Great communicators.
- Team players.
If you think you’d be a success in this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume!