Rich Products Corporation

Rich Products Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and enjoyable working environement
International Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 16, 2014
- Define international business opportunities by extensive marketing research and analysis
- Multi-tasking is needed as a daily-basis
- Advanced communication skills needed
- Very good teammates to work with
Unbalance between work and life
production (Former Employee), Fareham, ENGJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: finding new friends, trying something new, learning something different.
Cons: negative work/life balance
Firstly I worked there as somebody who was looking for something more suitable for my degree after Uni. And while i was looking for job why not work somewhere, to earn something up.

Working typical production/ agency stuff.. first what i noticed people here were unsatisfied with their work, i tried to know people more about, what they think and what – more... they are doing here, either I got response that they cant stand to work here any more, or they don't like some manager. But some of people saying that was working here even 5 - 7 years, so the question is why people stay in the same workplace and not change their environment were maybe they could be more happy.

My understanding is that people are so used to daily routine that they just are stuck in one place, and are waiting while their working day is over. They wake up, work their 8 hour shifts, do their routine at home, and wake up other morning, repeating this every 5 days.

Dont get me wrong all people were very nice their, i met very wonderful people, who I can call friends even now, and I did it in just 4 moths by working there.

But some higher level managers threat people in very bad manner, even so there is large amount of people outside Uk working there, some of managerial attitude to these people are just terrible, everybody is entailed to good level of work – less
It is a job, not a good one, but a job.
Maintenance (Current Employee), Hilliard, OhDecember 4, 2013
Pros: stable company during economic downturns.
Cons: safety, time off, reimbursement for out of pocket expenses.
Relationship between management and labor is very bad. There is little work life balance. Company is very cheap when it comes safety of labor. But is fairly stable company, however I have my doubts about Hilliard plant.
Productive company, great benifits and retirment
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee), Waycross gaNovember 25, 2013
Pros: 9 paid holidays
Cons: 13 day shifts
Great training recieved to be able to preform your job, job consists in setting up equipment used for production, running equipment, preforming weight checks. Management is easy to work with they tell you what they expect from you and as long as its dont that way they dont mess with you.hardest part of the job is learning the set up of the equipment – more... and when business is booming you are schedualed to work 13 days straight.the most enjoyable part is the people you work with it is a big family atomospher. – less
Great Company
Buyer/Analyst (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYSeptember 8, 2013
Great Company to work for, associates are willing to work together for a common goal
Great Experience
Talent Management Center Intern (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: cafeterias, hands off managers
Cons: location
Rich's really commits to their interns and their development.
Family Orientated and Innovative Work Place
Project Manager (Former Employee), Saint Simons Island, GAApril 22, 2013
Pros: family comes first
Cons: liimited growth potentia
Great company and great learning environment. Company that the consumer can count on.
Fun workplace with people that will cheer you up
Manual Labor (Former Employee), Burlington, NJApril 19, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: too far, very early was hard
I came in very early and got chnged into my uniform for work then went to the section I worked in and talked to my friends/coworkers on the way and the rest of the day went like that!