Rich Products Corporation

Rich Products Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good corporation, but they closed down
Blender (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILNovember 19, 2014
I had a good experience working for this company unfortunately the company moved to Ohio and we had to move on. they had good management, nice people to work and opportunities to grow up.
Strong company.....inflexible management team
Transportation Manager (Former Employee), New Britain, CTOctober 16, 2014
RPC is a strong company but very rigid in their approach to new business.
Productive and fun workplace.
Production operator (Former Employee), Missouri City, TXSeptember 14, 2014
A typical day at work would be hard working, fun, and entertaining. I learned how to stay energized at work, maintain a stability in my workplace, and more advanced in working with people with different cultures and ethnic groups. The management was great every one worked well with the higher authority. My co workers were very fun and also handworkers. – more... There wasn't really a hard part about the job everything was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with fun, outgoing, hardworking people who gets the job done. – less
Good stepping stone
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 10, 2014
Not a healthy environment managers stink...................................................................
Productive and Hard working
Line Leader (Current Employee), fareham hampshireJuly 22, 2014
Pros: excellent benifits
Cons: constant night work
I write a schedule at the begining of a shift and work to hit KPI's and targets within the company. Working with a great management team with GLD's and good training. My co workers are from different parts of the globe and some with only very basic english.
The hardest part of the job is to train and conyey the company to people who do not have the – more... best grasp of the English language and to hit tragets when we have mechanical breakdowns, this can be challenging at times.

The most enjoyable part is to work with some great inspirational people. – less
Family Business
Manager, Customer Supply Chain Solutions (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: family culture
Excellent family-owned business to work for - one which provides a decent work/life balance throughout the course of the week. A nice deal of growth over the years which allows for internal personal and professional development as a result.
Family type culture
Intern - Customer Service and Logistics (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 16, 2014
I collaborated with cross functional teams to work on assignments related to supply chain. Everybody was approachable.

My internship was a great learning experience as it gave me opportunities to build my problem solving & analytical skills.
Nice place to work. overall good people to with.
Group Leader (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAJune 1, 2014
Pros: good leadership, heathcare, nice olace to work
Rich. is a great place to work. And Rich's does a lot for the community.
Great Company
Rich Products (Current Employee), Rich ProductsMay 13, 2014
Rich Products is a great company. I really enjoy every single minute working for this company.
Productive environment friendly staff
FACTORY WORKER (Former Employee), PORTSMOUTHMay 12, 2014
Pros: suitable work environment
Cons: location
Assembly line production-Food Packaging.
First hand experience of Fordism.
Forward thinking management team that acted on the individual needs of employees rather than blanket rule strategies.
Dependable team of co-workers allowing each group to handle tasks with efficiency.
Transportation to and from.
Learning the process of mass food production and – more... all the mechanisms in place for it to run. – less
Large company with small bussiness ethics
Bakery Technician (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 14, 2014
Worked closely with principle scientist and product developers
Productive and enjoyable working environement
International Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 16, 2014
- Define international business opportunities by extensive marketing research and analysis
- Multi-tasking is needed as a daily-basis
- Advanced communication skills needed
- Very good teammates to work with
Great company
VICE PRESIDENT, FOOD SERVICE SALES (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Recruited Quality Sales People to fill 9 vacancies and developed a new sales team
 Exceeded to 17% top line growth and 22% bottom line growth for 2003
 Produced 11% Top line growth and 12% bottom line Growth for 2004
 Awarded as “Rich Products Director of the Year”, 2003 and 2004
great place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Morristown, TNFebruary 27, 2014
really enjoyed my job..everyone worked together to get the rooms dne n everyone helped everyone..the management was great...great people
Great Workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Morristown, TNFebruary 5, 2014
Employees get along well and have fun with one another and work well together as a team.
Productive Workplace, nice Managers
Production Associate (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCFebruary 5, 2014
Great people to work with and for. Very understanding and efficient in getting things done.
Unbalance between work and life
production (Former Employee), Fareham, ENGJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: finding new friends, trying something new, learning something different.
Cons: negative work/life balance
Firstly I worked there as somebody who was looking for something more suitable for my degree after Uni. And while i was looking for job why not work somewhere, to earn something up.

Working typical production/ agency stuff.. first what i noticed people here were unsatisfied with their work, i tried to know people more about, what they think and what – more... they are doing here, either I got response that they cant stand to work here any more, or they don't like some manager. But some of people saying that was working here even 5 - 7 years, so the question is why people stay in the same workplace and not change their environment were maybe they could be more happy.

My understanding is that people are so used to daily routine that they just are stuck in one place, and are waiting while their working day is over. They wake up, work their 8 hour shifts, do their routine at home, and wake up other morning, repeating this every 5 days.

Dont get me wrong all people were very nice their, i met very wonderful people, who I can call friends even now, and I did it in just 4 moths by working there.

But some higher level managers threat people in very bad manner, even so there is large amount of people outside Uk working there, some of managerial attitude to these people are just terrible, everybody is entailed to good level of work – less
slow work
Sanitation (Former Employee), Morristown, TNJanuary 27, 2014
came in clock in work to my station to clean supposed to take 8 hours turned it into 4 couldn not find work after so had nothing to do for 4 hours
Not a very good place to work.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Morristown, TNJanuary 23, 2014
I wasn't very pleased with working here. Some people were easy to get along with and some were not. Very harsh work environment.
Administrative Assistant