Rich Brands Canada Inc.
Rich Brands manufactures and distributes home fragrance and personal care products to outlets, such as department stores, specialty and gift stores, home furnishing stores, and premium beauty outlets in North America. The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Websites: www.myvitabath.com / www.myclaireburke.com
Summary/Objective: This 1 Year Maternity Leave contact position covers a variety of customer service and administrative duties including extensive order processing and supporting Finance department as needed. This position has the potential to lead to a permanent Full-Time position at the conclusion of the 1-year contract.
General Job Description:
- Manage E-commerce orders:
o order entry and processing
o handle returns and refunds
o administer promotions
o assist customers with website navigation
- Resolve payment and shipping disputes
- Respond to customer inquiries on products, orders, shipments and general issues.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
o Open and date stamp invoices, and incoming cheques
o Sort through sales invoices and send them out
- Answer telephone and direct callers to appropriate colleagues
- Receive courier packages, special deliveries and faxes
- Order supplies as required
- Perform administrative duties to support all colleagues and departments including but not limited to filing, typing, copying, data entry, preparing spreadsheets, letters, documents, and reports
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience
- A minimum of a college degree.
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Strong communication skills: Must be fluent in English
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle difficult customers
- Driver’s license and a vehicle an asset
Salary: $26,000 yearly
Start Date: June 3, 2013
Indeed - 17 months ago