Rich's

• Salary/Benefits
Warehouse
Warehouse (Former Employee), New Britain, CTJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: 3 party
Well what i do is go in the freezer put on my snow suite and hat/ gloves. And go in out from the locker room pack up the ice cream cake in the boxes and stack the boxes on the pallet. Or some days I may unload or load up the trucks.
Very productive
Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee), Brunswick, Ga.October 9, 2013
My time with Rich's was very rewarding. I learned knew skills, met new friends. Sometimes the work is very challenging, you will stay very busy.
Classic Retail
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: new fashion
Cons: credit goals
Hours vary and are unreasonable during the Holiday Season. The upper management is invisible.The Department Managers run around "like chickens with their heads cut off" because they are overworked. Almost everyone is part-time becuase the company doesn't want to pay benefits.
a very well respected store in the community
General Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 1, 2013
Cons: corporate structure changed for gm to more ops, hr focus with less emphasis and ability to make time needed for merchandising
great merchandise selection and quality, proactive employee recognition in place, strong support team
Sales /Production
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A typical day was assiting customers with sales. Working the cash register.
Fun Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Morrow, GAOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free sample, discounts
I love it here ..I work only seasonal .. I think it was during Christmas. I absoultely love the place. Some days would be slow and boring. What I enjoy most is the people I encounter. I work at the Fragrance Department. So yes I smell perfume and spray them all day. At the end of my shift..my nose would be so sniffy from the perfume. I enjoy the women – more... that I worked with. They all help and educated me with all the different types of perfume. I actually did a pretty good job with the sales. Something I learn about myself was I could convince people to purchase whatever I show them. – less
good place to work.
Goldsmith- Merchandise Handler (Former Employee), Lancaster OhioSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: paid well
Cons: did not see myself in this position long term.
Loading and unloading semi-trucks. Decided to return to school.
Great work experience in retail and great customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2012
Working in the retail area of Electronics and having many things like computers, cameras, typewriters, calculators, film drop-off and developing, setting up floor designs and dealing with stock. Also work as the cashier for surrounding areas cards, candy, shoes and etc. Very enjoyable working retail in a very busy area of downtoown Atlanta.