Rich's

Rich's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive ans fun workplace
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 2, 2015
a different day to day experience and learning new things as the years went by. .enjoyed meeting new people and working with my co workers everyday
productive and fun workplace
production line operative (Former Employee), Hartlebury, ENGMarch 29, 2015
packing on a production line
co-workers are friendly and easy to get on with
hardest part of the job, meeting deadlines
most enjoyable part of the job, end of product result
Food supplier
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Fountain Inn, SCSeptember 29, 2014
Pleasant place to work, steady work enviroment, loading and unloading trucks, supplying lines, working in deep freezer.
Temp job but no stable income or benefits
Environmental Services/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Arlington, TNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: it good to have a job
Cons: no medical healtcare, vacation or sick leave
A typical day is waiting to be call a week before or days before to perform your job duties because you are hired as temporary. It supplements the income but is not enough for my livelehood. I have been applying for more upper level job position such as ful-time or part-time that meets my skills and abilities. The co-worker and management are great., but there are only so many hours you ca work per week or day. The hardest part of this jopb is not knowing when your next work day will be and the amount of hours that you didn't fulfill for that pay period. The most likeable part, is knowing that you do have at least a job to go to.
Was a great place to learn and work and making good money.
Lighting Tech/Electrician (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 24, 2014
Pros: boss would buy lunch and drinks
Cons: it was a hot job
I got to work and learn a new job that has helped me in many other jobs since then. My master electrician became one of my closest friends and is a mentor in other areas of my life. The hardest part of the job was the heat when working in attics during the summer months.
Warehouse
Warehouse (Former Employee), New Britain, CTJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: 3 party
Well what i do is go in the freezer put on my snow suite and hat/ gloves. And go in out from the locker room pack up the ice cream cake in the boxes and stack the boxes on the pallet. Or some days I may unload or load up the trucks.
Very productive
Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee), Brunswick, Ga.October 9, 2013
My time with Rich's was very rewarding. I learned knew skills, met new friends. Sometimes the work is very challenging, you will stay very busy.
Classic Retail
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: new fashion
Cons: credit goals
Hours vary and are unreasonable during the Holiday Season. The upper management is invisible.The Department Managers run around "like chickens with their heads cut off" because they are overworked. Almost everyone is part-time becuase the company doesn't want to pay benefits.
a very well respected store in the community
General Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 1, 2013
Cons: corporate structure changed for gm to more ops, hr focus with less emphasis and ability to make time needed for merchandising
great merchandise selection and quality, proactive employee recognition in place, strong support team
Sales /Production
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A typical day was assiting customers with sales. Working the cash register.
Fun Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Morrow, GAOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free sample, discounts
I love it here ..I work only seasonal .. I think it was during Christmas. I absoultely love the place. Some days would be slow and boring. What I enjoy most is the people I encounter. I work at the Fragrance Department. So yes I smell perfume and spray them all day. At the end of my shift..my nose would be so sniffy from the perfume. I enjoy the women that I worked with. They all help and educated me with all the different types of perfume. I actually did a pretty good job with the sales. Something I learn about myself was I could convince people to purchase whatever I show them.
good place to work.
Goldsmith- Merchandise Handler (Former Employee), Lancaster OhioSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: paid well
Cons: did not see myself in this position long term.
Loading and unloading semi-trucks. Decided to return to school.
Great work experience in retail and great customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2012
Working in the retail area of Electronics and having many things like computers, cameras, typewriters, calculators, film drop-off and developing, setting up floor designs and dealing with stock. Also work as the cashier for surrounding areas cards, candy, shoes and etc. Very enjoyable working retail in a very busy area of downtoown Atlanta.