Ric's Grill Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
When I worked at Ric's Grill
Restaurant aide (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BCOctober 24, 2014
I didn't exactly have a title, I did anything I could. Sometimes I would hostess, other times I would run around the restaurant serving, bussing, helping the bar, the kitchen, the managers. It was a fun place to work but it wasn't the best. It was rather disorganized & was always a little iffy when it came payday.
Pros
staff-priced meals, fellow workers were great
Cons
bounced cheques, disorganized, short in inventory, occasionally careless
productive and great learning experience
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCJanuary 22, 2014
as a hostess u great people in the door, have to be polite people person, with a smile always on your face, hard working productive, fast working pace
Very fast paced and challenging.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCJuly 27, 2013
Full overview of a corporate restaurant. Managing all staff i front and back of house. The learning never stopped as we as a corporate business had weekly con calls, as well as new aspects of the business coming into effect daily.I was in charge of training of the FOH staff as well as scheduling and inventory of liquor and food for the restaurant. Also day to day running the business and customer satisfaction, problem solving and trouble shooting. The hardest part was probably the hours as I am a single mother of one. But that I worked around. The most enjoyable part was the customer satisfaction, and how I would meet challenges head on and succeed. My bosses were great and the staff like a family. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Pros
schedules that were worked around for family
Cons
very long hours, not enough time in the day.

4.3