Ria Financial Services Employee Reviews

Ria transfer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 3, 2016
At Ria we are confident in our abilities to empower communities by providing valuable and affordable services. We take pride in our service oriented company culture. Ria is a company that celebrates and embraces multi-cultural diversity. As such, our employees hail from every corner of the world and we are fluent in many languages. If you are prepared for a career that is people oriented and makes a difference,
A great company to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENGNovember 10, 2015
Ria provides an amazing work environment. Everyone is very friendly with excellent work ethics. Working in Customer Services, you get to meet people from all over the world as the company literally sends money around the world. The hours are long but the reward of a satisfied customer always outweighs any challenge you may face throughout the day.
Proactive Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  LondonAugust 3, 2015
I have enjoyed my time working in Ria Financial Services, due to the vibrant environment there and the manner in which everyone works together. Ria ensure you learn the market well and have a very effective manner in which we learn how the organisation works. Our co-workers were very friendly and always ensured we worked together well as a team. Due to the friendliness of my co-workers, this ensured our work went smoothly. The hardest part is that I am in search of progressing my career and that I have to leave Ria Financial Services.
Beautiful atmosphere and great people to work with.
Cashier/Administrator (Former Employee) –  East Ham, LondonJune 29, 2015
The main day to day task for this company was to send money to all over the world with only a few countries that remittance couldn't made. It involved a lot of computer skills, as we have to made communication with the compliance department in case orders are been held for some reason or the other, i.e. fraud investigations, blacklisted individual or anything suspicious. The role also involved some Admin duties and also participating in some sales. I worked with some fantastic people who have made me feel comfortable around them and also helped in complete task that were difficult adjust to. With the wide range of services and experience over the years, I have gained an interesting diversity in working with different people all around the world, from my co-workers to the customers that we had to deal with day in day out. I enjoyed the serving customers the most, because they were the reason the company was still striving in business and the most important too.
Pros
Lunch break was unpaid for an hour
Cons
The working hours was from 8.45am - 6.45pm
not bad or good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJune 11, 2015
very busy at all times, great people
management is awful there is a lot of favoritism
job advancement seems slim to none unless you're a favorite of management. I have tried to move up in the company, even change departments but was shut down every time. too much work not enough pay.
Waste of time
Role - Cashier-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ENGJanuary 24, 2015
Low salary, minimum per hrs, working over time without payment , the manager Ian , is the most messy person, I have not idea how this company hired a person like this, horrible, not chance to develop your self or grow in the company.
Cons
don't pay over time
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lamont, CAFebruary 20, 2014
I learned things I never though I would be able to do. Helps with the everyday life style specailly with math. Helps you balance out stress. If you work in this enviornment you could pretty much make it anywhere in which stress is involved.
Cons
low pay
MIS Manager
MIS Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 17, 2013
Managed a 24x7 IT technology department for an international financial company consisting of over 14 branch offices worldwide. Direct responsible for the IT administration and operation for the data center that included but not limited to over 150+ mission critical servers along with 300+ call centers seats using AVAYA PBX system. Managed 4 direct reports and 16 indirect with a $5M operating/capital budget.
horrible schedules/ poor management
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntington ParkMay 12, 2013
A lot of customers and only one teller, not being able to take your lunch or breaks, coworkers are ok, horrible management- working days: 6 days a week and only 38 hours
Cons
no breaks, on duty lunches
Very friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 16, 2012
Working with RIA is very fun. I work for the Philippines department and I should say it is a stress free environment because we have unity and cooperative team members. The hardest part would be the fact that we work on rotations so we don't get to have a socialization in our department but the management overall is very impressive, they make sure that employees get to have fun once in a while.
Nice Enviroment with changes for growth
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CaliforniaMarch 6, 2012
fast growing company with opportunities to learn and do a lot.
Ongeorganiseerd, Chaotish
Promotiemedewerker (Former Employee) –  Heel NederlandJune 29, 2014
Het is een bedrijf die heel slecht georganiseerd is, werknemers lopen ook in alle gevallen binnen een week weg, er zijn maar 2 vaste medewerkers die de boel runnen maar niet weten hoe. puntje bij paaltje een slecht bedrijf om voor te werken, ze betalen slecht en behandelen hun werknemers slecht
Pros
geen
Cons
alles

2.9