Ria Financial Services

Ria Financial Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Beautiful atmosphere and great people to work with.
Cashier/Administrator (Former Employee), East Ham, LondonJune 29, 2015
Pros: Lunch break was unpaid for an hour
Cons: The working hours was from 8.45am - 6.45pm
The main day to day task for this company was to send money to all over the world with only a few countries that remittance couldn't made. It involved a lot of computer skills, as we have to made communication with the compliance department in case orders are been held for some reason or the other, i.e. fraud investigations, blacklisted individual or anything suspicious. The role also involved some Admin duties and also participating in some sales. I worked with some fantastic people who have made me feel comfortable around them and also helped in complete task that were difficult adjust to. With the wide range of services and experience over the years, I have gained an interesting diversity in working with different people all around the world, from my co-workers to the customers that we had to deal with day in day out. I enjoyed the serving customers the most, because they were the reason the company was still striving in business and the most important too.
not bad or good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 11, 2015
very busy at all times, great people
management is awful there is a lot of favoritism
job advancement seems slim to none unless you're a favorite of management. I have tried to move up in the company, even change departments but was shut down every time. too much work not enough pay.
Waste of time
Role - Cashier-Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 24, 2015
Cons: don't pay over time
Low salary, minimum per hrs, working over time without payment , the manager Ian , is the most messy person, I have not idea how this company hired a person like this, horrible, not chance to develop your self or grow in the company.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lamont, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Cons: low pay
I learned things I never though I would be able to do. Helps with the everyday life style specailly with math. Helps you balance out stress. If you work in this enviornment you could pretty much make it anywhere in which stress is involved.
MIS Manager
MIS Manager (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJuly 17, 2013
Managed a 24x7 IT technology department for an international financial company consisting of over 14 branch offices worldwide. Direct responsible for the IT administration and operation for the data center that included but not limited to over 150+ mission critical servers along with 300+ call centers seats using AVAYA PBX system. Managed 4 direct reports and 16 indirect with a $5M operating/capital budget.
horrible schedules/ poor management
Store Manager (Current Employee), Huntington ParkMay 12, 2013
Cons: no breaks, on duty lunches
A lot of customers and only one teller, not being able to take your lunch or breaks, coworkers are ok, horrible management- working days: 6 days a week and only 38 hours
Very friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAAugust 16, 2012
Working with RIA is very fun. I work for the Philippines department and I should say it is a stress free environment because we have unity and cooperative team members. The hardest part would be the fact that we work on rotations so we don't get to have a socialization in our department but the management overall is very impressive, they make sure that employees get to have fun once in a while.
Nice Enviroment with changes for growth
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Buena Park, CaliforniaMarch 6, 2012
fast growing company with opportunities to learn and do a lot.
Ongeorganiseerd, Chaotish
Promotiemedewerker (Former Employee), Heel NederlandJune 29, 2014
Pros: geen
Cons: alles
Het is een bedrijf die heel slecht georganiseerd is, werknemers lopen ook in alle gevallen binnen een week weg, er zijn maar 2 vaste medewerkers die de boel runnen maar niet weten hoe. puntje bij paaltje een slecht bedrijf om voor te werken, ze betalen slecht en behandelen hun werknemers slecht