We are looking for a middleware consultant for one of our client for 6 months contract to start with
- Knowledge and understanding of application and technology architecture definition and integration needs related to shared infrastructure and middleware
- Experience and knowledge in providing logical and physical level technology analysis at both the architectural and design level of systems implementation.
- Experience in n-tier and structured methodologies and service oriented architecture for the architectural design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience administering Unix based environments
- 10+ years experience in planning, designing, implementing, evaluating, and analyzing large
transactional WAN based infrastructure implementation
- Experience with middleware application suite such as but not limited to;(1) IBM WebSphere Application Server/NDM;(2) IBM WebSphere Process Server/BPEL;(3) Crystal Enterprise Reporting System;(4) Message Brokering/Queueing;(5) Portal Services (6) IBM DataPower (7) Deployment Automation (8) Middleware Monitoring tools e.g. ITCAM
- Strong working/architecture knowledge of N-Tier environments, Intel and Unix platforms, Microsoft Operating Systems, Solaris Operating Systems, Networking.
- Technology vision and architectural leadership
- Strong practical knowledge of LAN/WANs design.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture gating processes
- Extensive hands-on experience with technology aspect of Service-Oriented and Container/Component- based architecture and design
- Extensive experience with the implementation in Middleware technology such as JMS, MQ Series and ESBs (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Experience in SOA, SOAP, Web Services and Messaging technology.
- Experience in the Logical and Physical Architectural design of enterprise cross ministry applications.
- Experience in GO-PKI and True Pass Security infrastructure.
- Experience with OPS Enterprise Change Management
- Knowledge and understanding of OPS Corporate I&IT information architecture strategy, policies, plans, current and emerging IT architecture principles, methodologies, mechanisms and techniques, to analyze, develop and implement application and technology architecture
Contact: Neha -- 905-901-3735
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard