RGP

RGP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I attended college on a Navy scholarship and immediately had supervisory and mgt responsibility.
Consultant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 14, 2012
Pros: early responsibility, direct contact with senior management.
Cons: spent 50% of the time at sea and away from family.
As a recent college graduate, I had immediate supervisory and management responsibility. As a result of one of my duties, I had direct access to senior officers (the commanding and executive officers) who observed my performance while driving the ship. Also, as a junior officer, I was responsible for 5 officers and their divisions of 350 men.
Do not recommend this company.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2012
Would not recommend. Very slow in obtaining leads. They sent me on an interview with a company where and I had two follow-up interviews. They never notified me of the decision after I spent all that time preparing for the interviews. Very rude. Will NEVER work with them again.

May 22, 2012

This company has some huge management issues, they pay their consultants poorly and treat them as numbers. Totally disconnected especially in Tampa and has been for some time. Amazing they are still around. Definitely would not work for them again.

An excellent employer with room to learn and grow exponentially
Finance & Accounting Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TexasSeptember 8, 2011
Pros: best work culture to join
Cons: long lapses between assignments
Since joining Resources Global Professional I have been exposed to major projects in prestigious corporations were I have gathered an invaluable experience.

Having been assigned to work with corporate accounting divisions, supply chain and oilfield service companies, amongst others, as well as becoming key part of an outsourcing project, my experience – more... with this company summarizes some of the best years of my professional career. – less
Highly flexible and challenging for those who like consulting.
Consultant (Former Employee), Kansas CityMay 13, 2011
Have worked for this consulting firm for a few years. Opportunities have been limited (depending upon skill set) due to economic environment but has been improving (as of 5/11). Treat consulting pool very well - lots of opportunities for professional development, work/life balance

August 20, 2012

Are you still working there? Your comment is over a year old. My guess is probably not in these economic conditions.

Professionele werkomgeving
HR Consultant / Management Coach (Current Employee), AmsterdamApril 17, 2013
Professionele werkomgeving met inspirerende collega's. Veel ruimte voor initiatief. Resultaatgericht. Veel interactie met andere professionals.

About RGP

RGP is an international consulting firm that works inside business to build capabilities; craft strategies and tactics; plan and – Read more