RGP

RGP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning potential
Payroll Consultant - Global Biotech (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAAugust 6, 2013
First consulting job. Learned and help with conversion and met a fellow payroll person for life.
Professional workplace utilizing best practices in HR
HR Consultant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 31, 2013
I quite enjoy this organization and only wish my hours were greater. Unfortunately at this time the hours are not enough.
Great Environment
Internship as Recruiting Director Assistant (Former Employee), Dublin, DJuly 30, 2013
Pros: best environment ever, office times
Cons: no cons
I used to help the recruiting director with the main tasks and at the same time I used to do some general administration.
I have learned so many things that is hard to write them all.
Management was great, and co-workers as well. We all had a great relationship, enjoyed sharing some treats and went a couple of time out for lunch together.
The hardest – more... part of the job was getting use to things new to me, but that was actually one of the most interesting things as well. And the most enjoyable part was simply having such great colleagues. – less
Challenging, interesting and variable work
Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2013
Learned: to be highly adaptable to client requirements
Hardest: constant travel
Enjoyable: unpredictability of assignments
Provided Varied Job Assignments
Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TX/Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2013
Pros: overtime and general employee benefits
Cons: bench time
I enjoy challenges in my work and Resources Global Professionals for the most part provided me with this type of work.
RGP is great place to put all your skills to good use
Consultant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMay 16, 2013
Client needs are varied and changeable and the RGP Management Team does a terrific job of matching client needs with consultant skill sets
A superior company to work for.
Accounting and Finance Associate (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILMarch 25, 2013
Many different projects for their clients including but not limited to:
account analysis, G/L maintenance, financial statement prep, prep for outside auditors, journal entries, sub-ledger maintenence and SE filings.
Superior Company to work for
Accounting and Finance Associate (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILMarch 15, 2013
Long term accounting and finance assignments at Fortune 500 firms. Positive working environments, good pay and benefits.
Professional Consulting Company
Project Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2013
If you are looking for a project based job and don't require a steady income stream, then this would be a company definitely looking into.
Professional Consulting Company
Project Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2013
Job responsibilties vary depending on assigned projects.
Great Company with Great People
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 26, 2013
Amazing company with great people working together as a team. Family-oriented company that truly cares about their employees.
Productive and opportunity to learn other aspects of the mortgage industry
Consultant (IC) (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: learning experience
Very professional between management and co-workers. Learned other aspects of the mortgage industry other than loss mitigation.
Stable, fun company
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CaFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: short staffed
Really enjoy working with Consultants not only in North America, but Europe and Asia as well. Did Full cycle A/P for their expenses, worked with different departments and meet really interesting people. Work was fast paced and we were always short staffed.
Customers and employees were highly professional.
Cost Accounting Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: every contact was knowledgeable in one form or another.
Cons: travel during deadlines were not fun.
Our work requirements were well planned and changes were openly documented. Each team corresponded on cue to hand off work, as required, to motivate the the next team even if additional assistance was needed to meet deadlines. This was a wonderful opportunity to work with managers, accountants, field personnel, and others at various job site locations.
Better looking somewhere else
Director of Client Service (Former Employee), Boston, MaDecember 26, 2012
Pros: pleasant work environment
Cons: pooled bonus plan for each office.
Resources is a laid back and easy place to work, that being said I would not recommend them to someone looking for a new job. The comp plan promotes medicority and does not reward over achievers. Several of their senior leaders are not forward thingking managers but protectionists. The company is not capable of adapting with the evloution of consulting – more... and contract work employment. – less
I quit when
Associate (Former Employee), BoiseNovember 7, 2012
Pros: no long hours
Cons: unpaid down time. lack of flexibility - hard to take time off when you are on assignment
they started interviewing my friends with the intention of advertising instead of hiring.

Resources advertises for openings they don't have. This gives the recruiter something to do and they think it's a good marketing strategy to get their name out there.

It wasn't a bad place to work if you are financially well off. You just never know how long – more... you'll be out of work in between assignments.
Was too much uncertainty for me, having a family to support. – less
Great Company
Supply Chain Consultant (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TexasSeptember 11, 2012
Solid company if you are interested in working as a consultant.
Not the best place to work
Director of Client Services (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 23, 2012
Pros: good medical benefits
Cons: no comment
Not the best place to work. Your employment is by project. So you are unemployed until there is a project assigned to you. When you are not assigned to a project, there is no pay. So unless you are retired or don't really need a steady income, it's not the place to work for. This makes it hard for the sales directors to make their numbers too. I noticed – more... a lot of turnover with their sales directors. The office environment was not collaborative or team oriented. – less
The best professional experience I've ever had.
Supply Chain Consultant / MRP Controller (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 29, 2012
The best professional experience I've ever had.
Travelled weekly to job site from my home city.
Improved large aerospace company's supply chain practices.
A Good Company to work for
HR CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 1, 2012
Cons: as a contractor, the role is more tenious than being a regular fte.
The work varied based on the client and your skill set.For example, for one client I was verifying the accuracy of retirement contribution eligibility, reviewing vendor billing and making applicable corrections or adjustments to the invoices.

About RGP

RGP is an international consulting firm that works inside business to build capabilities; craft strategies and tactics; plan and – Read more