RGP

RGP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An excellent Agency providing challenging and rewarding placements for professionals.
Snr Finance Mngr/Controller, reports to CFO (Former Employee), Toronto,onNovember 19, 2013
As a contract employee I up at different organizations every year or more often. However, my role is to go in and get up to speed within 1-2 weeks even if its an industry I have not worked in before. Its a challenge I like and have never had a problem as my wealth of experience provides a strong adaptable personality.

On a daily basis, I perform in the given role, providing leadership, guidance or rolling up my sleeves as needed to get the job done. I am a problem solver and that soon shows...very soon...some one has an issue..they say...ask Andrew.

I learn new industries, meet new management ( and adapt to their individual styles) and meet new people all the time. Its great.

The hardest parts of these contracts is the initial 2 weeks getting up to speed but its a challenge work taking.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and the fun of learning how each new business operates.
Company treats its consultants with respect.
Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 12, 2012
Good coaching when going for interviews.
Good support when on assignment.
Company works at keeping the dispersed consultant group in touch with each other through mix and mingle sessions throughout the year.

September 22, 2012

What are the compensation ranges for this sporadic work?

About RGP

RGP is an international consulting firm that works inside business to build capabilities; craft strategies and tactics; plan and – Read more