RGP

RGP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Company treats its consultants with respect.
Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 12, 2012
Good coaching when going for interviews.
Good support when on assignment.
Company works at keeping the dispersed consultant group in touch with each other through mix and mingle sessions throughout the year.

Bill2Consult – September 22, 2012

What are the compensation ranges for this sporadic work?

A well managed organization with good people.
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Addison, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: management and account managers that are always working for you.
Cons: benchtime
RGP is a great place to work if you don't mind having some bench time. They do work hard to keep you on projects but sometimes being on the bench is inevitable. Management is great and they listen to their employees. I would recommend RGP to candidates who seek variety in their work life. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get to utilize my skillsets – more... but I am also always learning new things!! – less
RGP
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 4, 2014
Pros: the pay was great; management was always there to answer questions
Cons: we never knew when the current contract would end.
RGP was a great place to work. We were given a project to complete and once completed you could help out your fellow employee until all were done; once completed management would provide additional work each day. We started out with a small crew, but then grew to compensate for the work provided. I keep in contact with my recruiter to assure if there – more... are other projects that requires my skills to place me with that company. – less
Work at client sites of Tier-1 financial services firms
Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 21, 2014
Cons: no bonuses, no opportunity for advancement
Helped CFOs and Controllers navigate Dodd-Frank regulations and maintain regulatory reporting compliance.
Great place with wonderful professionals to work with.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: in-between job down time may be unpredictable
I enjoy RGP for the approach they take in taking care of their consultants which allows them to pick and choose the career paths best suited for their skills and which make sure their lives outside the work are taken care of as well.
Consultant for Payroll, Time & Labor, PeopleSoft, & ADP
Consultant Company (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 11, 2014
On a typical day, I researched and provided assistance with HR and Payroll issues.
Very nice place to work. Management and offices are great.
Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 11, 2014
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: not a consistant flow of work opportunities for me
Management of the company find jobs for the consultants to work. Almost all jobs are on the clients site. Very nice job but when the economy struggles it is hard to find work.
The hardest part of the job is finding the work. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing the work.
Successfully implementing the process improvements for better client services
Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 4, 2014
Pros: great organization and servxces to the public
Cons: poor skills of senior revenue department management
I was hired as the Interim Director of Billing. My immediately responsibility was to improve relations with clients so as to improve billing and collection activities and implement process improvements.

The environment was politically difficult with staff, due to the poor relations with the department director out on maternity leave and my supervisor – more... the Vice President of Revenue.

I had to build relationships, gain trust, identify needed process improvements and implement the changes immediately. I was successful.

My engagement was initially for 3 months and was extended for an additional 3 months to allow my improvements to become sustainable.

I hired and trained new staff, embraced the talents of the current staff and reorganized daily activities for efficient services to physician clients and all payers of the medical claims.

I worked with senior management and improved department response times for inter-departmental requests, I wrote and implemented corporate policy for client and inter-departmental protocols and activities.

While it was difficult to work with the resistant and uncooperative department supervisor and her loyal staff, within 3 weeks from starting the job I improved billing process so that on Dec. 06, 2011, my department billed out $12,622,000.00 in one day.

The most enjoyable part of the engagement was jointly celebrating the department's achievement of collecting 95% of the $12,622,000.00, enabling the department to exceed the year end Novartis corporate goal by $2,000,000.00! – less
Accounting & Finance Professional
Consultant (Accounting & Finance) (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 11, 2014
With RGP, clients are able to leverage my wide range of accounting, FP&A, compliance/audit and budgeting experiences to successfully fulfill a variety of roles whether as an interim role replacement, as a project leader and/or team member, or as a strategic partner.
Reliable professional coworkers
Supply Chain Management Consultant Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: challenging project work
Cons: project work is very unreliable
Very good consulting firm whose clients offered challenging work in a constant changing energy market.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Assisted corporate clients with their respective Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and internal control programs. Responsibilities included: completing 302/404 testing requirements, evaluating the design of internal controls, conducting control self-assessments, providing recommendations for improving internal control environment, developing policies – more... and procedures, creating and revising business continuity plans and assisting clients as needed. – less
Learned a lot while working with great people
Analyst Intern (Former Employee), London, ENGDecember 17, 2013
I learned a lot about European companies and the differences between European financial statement and American financial statements. I worked with Excel on a daily basis and became proficient at it. The culture in London was very different from the U.S, and it was a great experience to be able to work over there for three months.
Pleasant wotk environment.
Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 12, 2013
Pros: fexible hours.
Cons: no cons.
RGP was a great company to work for. I was there to do an assigned job and this is what was done. Once I was assigned my specific duties for the day, the those were done with little to no supervision since we were all mature adults that knew exactly what was to be done. The days were very pleasant and management was great. Management considered themselves – more... as employees and often stated that we were all equal, there to get the jobs done. Co-workers were great and we all worked as one team. When these things are done with most everyone having positive attitudes the job in itself is enjoyable. – less
Great when you're not on the bench
Consultant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 6, 2013
Pros: people, benefits, pay.
Cons: short term contracts. clients treat you like a slave.
Good contracts but no real security for most people. If work is limited in your primary area of expertise, clients are not interested in your transferable skills.
Clients are Good; Management not
Consultant (Current Employee), Seattle, WANovember 1, 2013
Pros: they pay you on time.
Cons: not a real consulting practice, management not very honest and non-supportive of employees, too much bench time while you have to wait for the magical pipeline to bear fruit
I've worked for RGP for a few years. Your coworkers are good people; your clients are good people; RGP management are not good people. Client Services directors play games with consultant rates and promised work coming "in the pipeline". It's consistent with what other reviews have said about RGP management at other locations.

Rates and benefits are – more... okay; nothing special; they work. However, every time a job comes up the Client Services directors will give you their scripted song and dance about how they just can't afford to pay you more.

My co-workers are all good people who strive to do their best for the clients. Unfortunately, you don't get any support from RGP. RGP has no methodologies for any of the work you do so you're on your own. At least the Big Four have developed methodologies so everyone can represent them consistently.

If you needed some interim dollars, RGP is okay. Not a good place long-term. Management is too greedy. – less
Good Workplace and Great People
Supply Chain, Sales, & Communications Consultant (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 16, 2013
Collaborative environment with opportunities for working remotely and flexibility to work around the client's schedules and locations all around the world.
Consultant
Recruiting Manager (Consultant) (Current Employee), Roseville, CaAugust 16, 2013
Pros: good people
• Recruit senior level consultants for professional services firm that was spun off from Deloitte & Touche.
• Source, review, qualify new resumes, as well as technical and behavioral screening for Resources' service lines including Finance and Accounting, Information Management, Supply Chain Management, HR and Legal Services.
• First and ongoing point – more... of contact for prospective employees; responsible for proactively identifying candidates and getting them excited about employment opportunities.
• Follow all candidates through recruitment lifecycle by facilitating background and reference checks. Perform web based recruiting utilizing major job boards and industry specific boards.
• Served as a point of contact for applicants, consultants and alumni. Facilitated mass availability check-ins to stay in touch with past and present interviewees.
• Self-trained to become a Subject Matter Expert in the recruiting functions of Bond Adapt. Responsible for maintenance and data entry in the system. – less
Great learning potential
Payroll Consultant - Global Biotech (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAAugust 6, 2013
First consulting job. Learned and help with conversion and met a fellow payroll person for life.
Professional workplace utilizing best practices in HR
HR Consultant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 31, 2013
I quite enjoy this organization and only wish my hours were greater. Unfortunately at this time the hours are not enough.
Great Environment
Internship as Recruiting Director Assistant (Former Employee), Dublin, DJuly 30, 2013
Pros: best environment ever, office times
Cons: no cons
I used to help the recruiting director with the main tasks and at the same time I used to do some general administration.
I have learned so many things that is hard to write them all.
Management was great, and co-workers as well. We all had a great relationship, enjoyed sharing some treats and went a couple of time out for lunch together.
The hardest – more... part of the job was getting use to things new to me, but that was actually one of the most interesting things as well. And the most enjoyable part was simply having such great colleagues. – less

1 2 3

About RGP

RGP is an international consulting firm that works inside business to build capabilities; craft strategies and tactics; plan and – Read more