RGIS Inventory Specialists

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun steady work place
Inventory Counter (Former Employee), prince georgeApril 14, 2015
nice place to work at. friendly people family owned easy going job stress free steady hours good place by shopping mall travelling to many places around bc area
Good part time job but very unstable
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), Barrie, ONMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Always some sort of work and little bit of money
Cons: Very long hours at times and on feet for 8 to 16 hours
RGIS is great company to work for but with inventory business it is feast or famine and so hard to maintain a budget on this when one payday you will get full time salary and next payday you will be lucky to get 15 hours pay. Great part time job if going back to school but that can even be hard as some store counts can be all nighters and hard if you have class in morning.
On-call casual work with strict rules
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 6, 2015
Pros: interaction with coworkers and simple tasks
Cons: unstable work hours and varying shift durations
The work environment at RGIS is very casual and employees you may interact with are friendly, however I found that when I needed assistance confusion would arise because there of multiple methods of procedure. Management was helpful when approached but often times while on shift I felt that it was implied there only one way to get a job done to maximize efficiency. Working with people is very much something I enjoy and is what stands out most for me in a job.
workig with RGIS
Counting shelves/areas separately (Current Employee), SCARBOROUGH ONFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: learning new things
working at RGIS gave me experience working with cash registers. its very similar just smaller and doesn't have products saved in them. I enjoy working at RGIS because its 2 experiences in one inventory and retailing the only thing we don't do is communicate with clients unless they need us to redirect them to one of the staff that works In the store. The management there is very organized friendly, caring and understanding. Working with RGIS I haven't dealt with anybody with negative attitude around me, everyone was friendly and outgoing. The job isn't anything really challenging about the job I find It simple and very easy. The most enjoyable part working with RGIS Is travelling to different stores and meeting new people and seeing how retailing employees work.
Do Inventory
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Do Inventory to different stores associated to RGIS, working in a good team envioroment with differents persons culture and good managers.
Great on-call job
newbie (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: really easy job
Cons: a lot of travel time
-you go in scan all the merchandise in the store and leave
-it's a really simple job, however it gets really boring
-the hours are not set in stone, it's basically when they need you
-the best part of the job is that you get to meet a lot of people while working
-the hardest part of the job is consistency : you get tired of scanning and make mistakes from time to time
24/7 works
District Manager (Alberta) (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaFebruary 2, 2015
Muti- tasks on different positions, i have learned excellent management skills in communication and interpersonal skill which my position is need to deal with tough customers, employees and also my boss.
Easy work enivroment, but demadnig work load.
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: they paid for travel and accomidations out of town
Cons: long hours and no set scehdule
The job had me working in different locations al over East Coast Canada .I worked with different people form very different walks of life. The job was demanding on hours with no set schedule on time or place. Start times and end times of the work day were never clear , which made it difficult to plan around . They were flexible with work days to a point. But due to the quick turn over rate within the company it was hard to get a clear schedule and work load.
Requires a lot of travels and poor w/l balance
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 11, 2014
working time is very flexible and so are the wages
the management is fine
most co-workers are friendly
the hardest part is that this job requires a very long standing time
the compensation is fine consider this is just an entry level job
poor company to work for if your not related to the district manager who changes all too frequently
Team Leader (Current Employee), calgary abOctober 28, 2014
Cons: too many to name
ten new managers in eight years too much politics no continuity or office support rgis is a great place to work if your related to the current district manager..
good staff
Auditor (Current Employee), Sudbury OntarioOctober 14, 2014
good staff flexible hours learn something new everyday, count stock all over ontario
Productive and fun team work
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCSeptember 26, 2014
The greatest thing I learned is different method of inventory counting because each client has different placement and calculation of inverntories.
Great company to work for
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great management and co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
would go to various stores and count inventory using telzons
Work
Inventory Clerk (P/T) (Current Employee), North York, ONSeptember 8, 2014
I still a new employee and I do enjoy the fast paced nature of the work. But the shifts are not that long and not regular. I didn't have work for 2 weeks last time. Since it's physical work it does get tiresome, but it will hopefully pass with more experience.
Visiting new locations to do inventory count and getting new experiences
Inventory auditor - Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: visit warehouses / stores, meeting new people, supportive team members
Cons: lots of travel to different places, odd working hours
* Going to store and doing inventory count, data compilation, analysis, comparison with master data, variance analysis and report generation
* Learning systems, report analysis, variance analysis, error correction, team management
* Supportive management, schedules flexible, travelling support
* Strong team support, positive work culture and fun to work
* Travel a lot and work at odd hours
* Visiting different stores (size, brand) , meeting new people
Great place to work.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 30, 2014
Excellent management, Great for someone who loves to travel and is not afraid to work long days.
on-call, work in different location, tedious
Auditor - Inventory person - on call (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 30, 2014
Cons: most of the the time you will work strange hours and you know only when to start
they can adapt the schedule to your needs

as and auditor you are your are part of a team lead by a supervisor with the task to count the goods/items of store, warehouse and other places.

the majority of the inventory are taken early in the morning or evening ( before or after a store is open to the public) there are exceptions

require some degree of flexibility

I learn to count efficiently and to use the numeric-key without looking
was good
Team Leader (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJune 30, 2014
Pros: paid travel
Cons: unpredictable hrs
met alot of pple from differnet parts of northern ontario. chill easy going bosses,
sometimes ith as crazy long hrs and u run on no sleep, or there isnt anywork at all!!
favouratism got u a long way on how much hrs u would get
Good timings with clean and friendly environment
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Brampton/Mississauga/EtobicokeMay 27, 2014
Pros: clean workplace, friendly environment
Cons: no job security, less hours, bad management, no break for the first 5 hours
Work started in the morning at 7 a.m. In this job I had to travel to any department or major grocery stores in and around the GTA. I had to check the inventory and ensure the quality standards were met. The job required the usage of a device called RM-1 scanners and enter the items into a store database, as well as physically counting and entering data into the system. I worked in an environment with a lot of coworkers who were friendly, however the management was terrible, they provided a bad experience and were rude. The hardest part of the job was working long hours with no breaks in between, but the job itself was enjoyable.
"Go to" job
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 20, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: long stretches of little work, followed by stretches of too much
A typical "go to" job. Stay out of the politics and you'll be fine

1 2 3

RGIS Inventory Specialists Photos

enjoying a great work day
RGIS at Work