RGIS Inventory Specialists

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The Job is awesome
Inventory Control Auditor (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 6, 2014
I really love doing this job because it is full of fun and I was fortunate to have worked with very nice people.
A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IN
Inventory Clerk/Analyst (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 14, 2014
Pros: friendly management and coworkers
Cons: no cons parse but fun indeed
A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IN ,HAVING LOTS OF FUN AND UNDERSTANDING MANAGEMENT.
THE CO WORKERS ARE FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS WANTING TO LOOK FOR ONCE WELFARE AND WELBEING.
THE HARDEST BUT FUN PART OF THE JOB IS LONG HOUR OF STANDING AND CLIMBING LADDER.
productive fun lots of traveling
Spécialiste en inventaire (Current Employee), Laval, B5February 11, 2014
Pros: learn new things
Cons: inconstant hours
Takes allot of focus and concentration. I've learned to work well with others, computer programs, safety, management is ok , co workers are nice sometimes, hardest part of the job is long travel hours and inconsistent hours. The most enjoyable part of my job is trying my hardest and continuously improving my skills, and my fellow employees
Poor Communication, and lack of pay.
Area Manager (Former Employee), Kelowna, BC CanadaFebruary 3, 2014
Very Poor communication within the Company in general. The amount of pay is not equal to the amount of work required/expected. Classified as a part-time job, yet hours scheduled far exceed that of a full time job!
Good part time work
Assistant Area Manager (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: pick your own hours
Cons: sometimes have to work odd hours
This job varies a lot depending on location. IT can be very competitive which is encouraged. Co workers range from being great to bad as this company has a high turn over rate. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the odd hours but at the same time the best part of the job is it often gives you plenty of time off when you need/want it.
An easy job to earn money
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 21, 2014
no as fun as expected but a job thats easy to accomplish
dont really talk to co-worker coz ppl need to get their job done asap
Not great, would not advise working here.
Auditor. (Former Employee), HamiltonJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: co-workers were excellent.
Cons: long hours, terrible management, short/no breaks, lack of communication.
Honestly, working here would be ill advised.

Let's start however, with a few pros that did exist. This was a job. It wasn't being unemployed so that's a start. Also a BIG BIG pro is that the other employees were very nice. I felt bad leaving so soon because they were so great and I know by doing that I short sticked them.

But the cons. The management – more... is difficult. Trying to get anything done is like pulling teeth, because you get voicemails of your bosses, and they do everything unbelievably last minute.

The biggest problem is the hours. My god, I was usually portioned out two shifts, which ended up taking almost eight hours. RGIS seems to not be a company which respects the 8hour or 12 hour labour law. And travel in and of itself took close to 2-4. Making an almost 20 hour day. I wont hold travel time against them however.

The management of this company REALLY needs to get it's act in order. – less
Decent co-workers
expert (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2013
Pros: travel to areas you probably wouldn't normally.
Cons: weird hours, hardly anyone speaks proper english (mandarin mostly}
I was one of two caucasian males on staff. If you can speak mandarin you are a perfect fit in dist503.
Fast paced and never boring.
Auditor (Current Employee), Upland, CaOctober 25, 2013
Pros: never boring
Cons: not many hours most of the time.
With this job, everyday is different. You never get bored even if you go to the same store four days out of the week. I learned how to appreciate the time and effort different companies put into their stores to make them look organized and to keep them up to date with how much merchandise they have in stock. My coworkers are such a great and interesting – more... group of people. They always make work fly by. The hardest part of my job is probably driving for an hour to do a two hour job. The most enjoyable part of my job are my coworkers and never having a boring store to do. Every event, or store, we do is unique in many different ways. – less
Not good company to work with
Autor (Current Employee), TorontoOctober 4, 2013
Pros: easy job
Cons: no work respect to employee
I m a employee of RGIS

They have no benefits , call you when and what ever time even through you busy doing your personal things , very harsh work environment if you want promotion you need some stupid beep per minute which totally un fair because it's make the inventory counts
Wrong
No work place respect
not horrible
Inventory counter (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONSeptember 18, 2013
say they will but wont work around school schedules quiet atmosphere as long as you can deal with a million billion beeps per min
productive and very enjoyable
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 28, 2013
travel to a new city everyday, via carpool and count the stores inventory. hours vary from day to day. a nice group of people to work with, very friendly. Hours are very unstable and very from week to week. Learned how to deal with customers and how to solve issues. Management was very friendly, and was very flexible.
OK place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), winnipegAugust 21, 2013
• Download Store to portable and setup for the store to be run, as well as setup RM’s for RGIS staff to perform inventory of store.
• Meet with manager to walk through store setup, tag store for RGIS staff to do inventory of store, Monitor the progress of inventory.
• At the end of inventory close out store, print out all reports of inventory progress, – more... inform manager of progress and reports, walk through the recounts fix any errors and have manager sign off on inventory.
• Check equipment after inventory, clean area after inventory
• At the end of shift inform manager of things that need to be addressed before next inventory, review paper work with manager.
• Finish the close out do time cards for RGIS team, Transmit store to RGIS HG – less
Unorganized Management.
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 13, 2013
Hours were poor.
Task were easy.
Management wasn't organized.
Productive and fun
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), Kingston, ONMay 4, 2013
I like working in the company, I find it has a nice work environment. Friendly co-workers. Travel around the Kingston area.

A typical day at work is arriving at the inventory site on time, be accurate in the counting.

The hardest part of the job is repetitive tasks, bending, kneeling, stretching.
Interesting work. Work somewhere different everyday.
Team Leader/Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 13, 2013
The job is a challenge and is great for younger people. The schedule can be quite strenuous. Enjoyed working with the different retailers. I also enjoyed the challenge of leading the teams to faster and more accurate counts. I travelled a lot with this company. Have worked in Belleville, Ottawa, Durham Region, and all of GTA.
feedback from working at RGIS inventory specialist
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 17, 2013
Generally speaking, RGIS is a fun company to work with. There are diversied ethics group of people and the job is not too hard.
Easy going workplace
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 31, 2013
Good place to work, wish I got steadier hours, but can easily go to school and have a second job.
work life
Inventory clerk (Current Employee), Saskatoon, SKNovember 5, 2012
Pros: get paid for travelling, dinner will be paid
Cons: no full time, job is not assured
the work period is not assured
have learned to handle RM machine, manage inventory
otherwise it is a nice management and peers, happy to work with them
the enjoyable part is to travel to other places other than Saskatoon.
IT IS ONE OF THE BEST COMPNAY IN UK FOR THE STOCK TAKE PURPOSE AND I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF IT .
Stock Auditor (Current Employee), London, ENGOctober 26, 2012
I AM WORKING AS STOCK AUDITOR IN THIS COMPANY. I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EQUIPMENT AND ALL ACCOUNT PREPARATION WHICH NEEDS TO BE DONE IN THE WHOLE PROCESS OF STOCK TAKE . WE WORKED AS TEAM AND I LEARNED MANY GOOD THING LIKE HOW MANAGE THE TIME AND HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR TASK IN THE MEAN TIME....

1 2 3 4 5