Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a part-time Warehouse Labourer to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. The selected candidate must be flexible and able to work approximately 20 day-time hours per week.
- Assist in shipping and receiving hardware and related equipment, including boxing products and placing them in appropriate stock locations
- Ensure the Warehouse is a clean and safe work environment, including sweeping and general tidying
- Various other general tasks and duties as needed
- Secondary School Diploma
- Able to stand, bend, carry and lift parcels weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic team-player with a positive attitude
- Email your resume to our Canadian Recruitment Centre.
- Please include your minimum hourly salary expectations and quote “Ref. #143IND” in the subject line.
- - -
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry’s most experienced provider of dealership software solutions, business forms and professional services that support every aspect of automotive retailing. Learn more at www.reyrey.ca.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...