Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Shipper/Receiver to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. The selected candidate will work from our Warehouse on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and on-the-job training.
- Ship and receive hardware and related equipment in a timely and cost effective manner
- Prepare all shipping documents, manifests and database entries
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, including the dock and stocking area
- Operate lift truck while adhering to all safety guidelines
- Secondary School Diploma
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift parcels weighing up to 32 kilograms (i.e. 70 pounds)
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Email your resume to our Canadian Recruitment Centre.
- Please include your minimum salary expectations and quote “Ref. #144IND” in the subject line.
- - -
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry’s most experienced provider of dealership software solutions, business forms and professional services that support every aspect of automotive retailing. Learn more at www.reyrey.ca.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...