Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Shipper/Receiver to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. The selected candidate will work from our Warehouse on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and on-the-job training.
- Ship and receive hardware and related equipment in a timely and cost effective manner
- Prepare all shipping documents, manifests and database entries
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, including the dock and stocking area
- Operate lift truck while adhering to all safety guidelines
- Secondary School Diploma
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift parcels weighing up to 32 kilograms (i.e. 70 pounds)
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Email your resume to our Canadian Recruitment Centre.
- Please include your minimum salary expectations and quote “Ref. #144IND” in the subject line.
- - -
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry’s most experienced provider of dealership software solutions, business forms and professional services that support every aspect of automotive retailing. Learn more at www.reyrey.ca.