Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the leading providers of premium solutions for automotive dealerships worldwide. We are seeking full-time Sales Trainees (Field) to play active roles in supporting our Document Solutions Sales team while learning our overall sales process, accounts, territories, and extensive product line.
- Participate in classroom-based training in Dayton, Ohio and on-the-job training with your assigned mentor, an experienced Sales Specialist.
- Sell Reynolds products and services to existing customer base and develop new business through proactive prospecting and cold-calling.
- Travel to client locations daily, with up to 40% of overnight travel, to meet with dealership personnel to identify and fulfill their business needs.
- College diploma or University degree required
- 0-5 years related experience in selling
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills
- Full Canadian drivers license with good driving record and credit history
- Must be able to travel to the U.S. for training
- Willingness to relocate within Canada, when opportunities for advancement arise
Rewards of the Job:
- Annual salary with full benefits package, company car, laptop, cell phone and credit card
- Extensive paid training provided
- Opportunity for professional development and career advancement
- Email your resume, quoting Ref. #157IND in the subject line.
- Qualified applicants will participate in a phone screen, various employment assessments, and interviews. The candidate of choice will be required to participate in background checks.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...