Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the leading providers of premium solutions for automotive dealerships worldwide. We are seeking full-time Sales Trainees (Field) to play active roles in supporting our Document Solutions Sales team while learning our overall sales process, accounts, territories, and extensive product line.
- Participate in classroom-based training in Dayton, Ohio and on-the-job training with your assigned mentor, an experienced Sales Specialist.
- Sell Reynolds products and services to existing customer base and develop new business through proactive prospecting and cold-calling.
- Travel to client locations daily, with up to 40% of overnight travel, to meet with dealership personnel to identify and fulfill their business needs.
- College diploma or University degree required
- 0-5 years related experience in selling
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills
- Full Canadian drivers license with good driving record and credit history
- Must be able to travel to the U.S. for training
- Willingness to relocate within Canada, when opportunities for advancement arise
Rewards of the Job:
- Annual salary with full benefits package, company car, laptop, cell phone and credit card
- Extensive paid training provided
- Opportunity for professional development and career advancement
- Email your resume, quoting Ref. #157IND in the subject line.
- Qualified applicants will participate in a phone screen, various employment assessments, and interviews. The candidate of choice will be required to participate in background checks.
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...