Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is a market-leading provider of premium integrated computer solutions, business documents and professional services for automotive dealerships worldwide. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and hard-working recent graduates to join our high-powered team in a variety of roles nationwide.
If you are a self-motivated new grad who is interested in extensive travel and opportunities for growth, consider a career in business-to-business sales! We are now accepting applications for an entry-level Sales Trainee in Moncton, New Brunswick. The selected candidate will receive a base salary, full benefits package, company laptop, cell phone, company car, paid travel expenses and extensive training program including mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Assist the Document Solutions Sales team while learning our overall sales process, accounts, territories and extensive product line.
- Sell Reynolds products and services to the existing customer base and develop new business through proactive prospecting and cold-calling.
- Travel extensively through Eastern Canada (including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland) to meet with clients and existing Sales Consultants.
- Attend up to five one-week training seminars in Dayton, Ohio to learn about our company, industry, products, sales process and dealership operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma.
- Full Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record.
- Able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training.
- Willing to relocate within Canada to an assigned territory, upon completion of training.
- Strong organization, time management and communication skills.
Please email your resume, quoting Ref. #171IND - Moncton in the subject line.
- - -
Learn more about our company, products and current opportunities at www.reyrey.ca and “like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/reynoldsrecruitment to receive important updates!
Indeed - 15 months ago
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...