Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is a market-leading provider of premium integrated computer and document solutions for automotive retailers worldwide. Established in 1866, we expanded into the Canadian market in 1963 and continue to grow.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious recent graduate to begin a rewarding career as a Customer Training Professional. This is a full-time, permanent position in Edmonton, Alberta, with extensive company-paid training and travel opportunities.
- Learn our extensive product line to become subject-matter experts of our solutions
- Travel across Canada to meet with dealership management to understand their business needs
- Plan and deliver on-site training sessions to dealership personnel
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Technical teams, to ensure that our solutions exceed the needs of our customers
- Support current customers, by conducting follow-ups and identifying additional training needs
- University degree or College diploma, preferably in Business
- Previous teaching, training, and/or automotive experience is an asset
- Proven presentation and communication skills
- Prepared to travel across Canada 75% of the time
- Ability to travel to the U.S. for company paid training
- Enthusiasm, commitment, adaptability, and self-motivation.
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a collaborative atmosphere.
To apply, email your resume to the Recruiting Team, quoting REF. 160IND – Edmonton
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...