Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
We are currently seeking Customer Training Professionals (CTP) to expand our Training Department. Our CTPs act as subject-matter experts and are responsible for providing on-going training, to help our customers make a smooth transition to the Reynolds and Reynolds system.
- Learn our extensive product line to become subject-matter experts of our solutions
- Travel across Canada to meet with dealership management to understand their business needs
- Plan and deliver on-site training sessions to dealership personnel
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Technical teams, to ensure that our solutions exceed the needs of our customers
- Support current customers, by conducting follow-ups and identifying additional training needs
- University degree or College diploma, preferably in Business
- Previous sales, training, and/or automotive experience preferred
- Proven presentation and communication skills
- Prepared to travel across Canada 75% of the time
- Ability to travel to the U.S. for company paid training
- Enthusiasm, commitment, adaptability, and self-motivation.
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a collaborative atmosphere.
To apply, email your resume to the Recruiting Team and quote REF. 161IND – Ontario in the subject line
Indeed - 7 months ago
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships...