Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is now accepting applications for an Account Manager to work from a home-based office, covering a protected territory in Montreal. This is a terrific opportunity for a self-motivated, dynamic individual with previous sales or automotive industry experience to further develop an exciting career in business-to-business sales. We offer a base salary with commission, full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension), company laptop, cell phone, company car, paid travel expenses and extensive training program.
- Drive and achieve specific sales goals by managing the business relationship of accounts within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with dealership personnel to gain a broad understanding of the dealer’s business goals and strategies.
- Determine customer needs to recommend and sell Reynolds solutions that deliver measurable results for our customers.
- Penetrate customer base with additional value-added solutions and leverage special programs to drive sales of targeted solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective expectation setting in the sales process and a smooth sales-to-service transition for implementation.
- Fully bilingual in both French and English
- 3 or 4 year Bachelor's degree
- 0 to 4 years previous sales and/or automotive industry experience preferred
- Enthusiasm, commitment, adaptability, and self-motivation with a drive for results
- Excellent customer relationship skills with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Ability to be efficient in an independent environment and also effectively collaborate with teammates
- Full Canadian driver's license with a good driving record and credit history
- Must be able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training
- Email your resume and quote Ref #155IND
- - -
Reynolds and Reynolds is a market-leading provider of premium integrated computer and document solutions for automotive retailers worldwide. Our products include customized business forms and promotional items, operating systems, software applications, hardware/peripherals and consulting and training services – all designed to help car dealerships sell more vehicles, reach more customers and improve their business operations. Learn more at www.reyrey.ca.