Reynolds & Reynolds

Reynolds & Reynolds Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Limited social activities due to budgets.
Marketing product management and sales mentoring (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJuly 22, 2013
Pros: flexible hours.
Cons: no salary increase in six years.
I was a manager that managed 3pepeole,one being in Montreal. My main roll was to manager prdoduct life cycles customer serviceand outside purchasing. The hardes part of my job was communicarinf with my U.S. counterparts as they did not comminicate very well with Canada. This caused communication breakdown with the salesforce and as a result our customer – more... base. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with cusrtomers and fellow employees on a day to day basis. – less
I love the experiance.
Legal assistant to Mr. W. Justin Reynolds (Current Employee), Savannah, TennesseeAugust 13, 2014
Pros: flexiability
Cons: no health insurance, or benefits.
My day begins with checking my to-do list. Assessing and prioritizing anything that may have occurred overnight and taking care of those items. I answer the phone, make appointments and assist clients with questions and concerns. I love the people I work with, that makes for a great work experience. The hardest part of my job is keeping up with all – more... the tasks required to with each client. It can be daunting at times, but I manage it. – less
n/a
File Clerk/Data Entry (Current Employee), Celina, OHJuly 23, 2014
A typical day at work if when I pull files for orders that come in to me from car companies. I learned that I had to be patient and once in awhile take a step back and relax when we get very busy at work. My co-workers are very nice and easy to work with. I get along with everyone I work with. The hardest part of my job is trying to keep up when we – more... have hundreds of orders coming in so fast. The most enjoyable part of my job is being around co-workers that I get along with. – less
Very organized environment with pleasant staff.
COPY & GRAPHIC ARTIST / FORMS DESIGNER (Former Employee), Celina, OHJune 11, 2014
Pros: knowledgeable superiors and excellent benefits
Cons: corporate makes it less personable regarding special requests regarding company protocol
At the initial phase of my employment, it was relatively robotic, which is to say my duties wee very delineated. The department was well enough staffed that everyone had only specific duties. Essentially, I was on the graphics system creating forms as they were instructed per a set of directions.

Management was well-versed inasmuch as protocol and – more... knowledge goes and managed to keep the atmosphere pleasant and as stress-free as such a department will allow.

Co-workers were learned regarding their duties and quite fun to work around. Although there were three shifts ( I was the third), Everyone practiced a mutual respect and working professional relationship.

The most difficult part of the job was the third shift being so late that any discrepancies or questions regarding the job at hand would be relegated to waiting until the next day when the person to ask would be there. This posed as an ever-present problem and basically only related to the third shift.

The most enjoyable part was the camaraderie we all shared that at times made the workplace an enjoyable event. – less
Nice stepping stone but not for advancement
Anonymous (Current Employee), Dayton, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: community
Cons: pay
Unless you are in a particular department there is no room for advancement and pays 20-30% below area average.
Busy place to work.
Customer Solutions Professional F&I (Former Employee), Dayton, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: great job environment
Cons: no smoking policy
Typical day of work included answering an average of 30 calls per day, writing up an average of 15 tickets per day with a high resolution per week. Co-workers were helpful and fun with the hardest part of the job being advancement. Most enjoyable part of the job was the variety of customer problems.
Temporarily enjoyable but...
Data Entry/Clerical (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: food variety, free garage parking
Cons: absence of hr
No HR to express concerns & very poor management in the administration department. Other than those two major things, they had a personal chef, semi-friendly people and cool opportunities within the company.
It went froma career to just a job
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Dayton, OHFebruary 19, 2014
When I first started with this company it was the greatest place to work. It was more of a family than a job. Everyone helped everyone else out and there was little jealousy about who got a promotion. It was bought out and the culture was so different, most people couldn't handle it and left. It became a job not a career or a family oriented place.
I – more... managed a virtual sales team in the NY/ NJ metro area and also had a team of telemarketing personnel as well. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the rule changes and dealing with customers who didn't like the new ownership. – less
positive
files/office (Current Employee), Celina, OHFebruary 3, 2014
very busy with getting orders out to customer service and to the press. My coworkers are amazing and they help me learn my job and teach me new things.
Good Place to work
Lead Systems and Business Analyst (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Typical university. My experience was ok. Nice professors.
Reynolds Great Company
Technical Support-Hardware Specialist (Current Employee), Dayton, ohioJanuary 8, 2014
I enjoy my employment at Reynolds & Reynolds working in the Technical Assistance Center (Hardware support). I am treated fairly and enjoy the conveniences of working there i.e. gym on-site, cafeteria on-site.
Flexible company
Equipment Control technician (Current Employee), College Station, TXNovember 11, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Equipment control department handles all equipment coming into the company as well as equipment shipping to customers and/or technicians. Hardware technicians will take equipment out for testing before shipping to a customer, and it is equipment controls duty to keep track of this. I like that Reynolds & Reynolds is flexible with my schedule since I – more... am currently in school. My supervisor and boss are both understanding of my school needs. I personally order equipment as well as checking orders to make sure they are ordered correctly from my department. Equipment control sends incoming equipment to the proper department for repairs and cleaning. This might be the most time consuming part of my job, but it is also the easiest. – less
Great place to work.
Inventory Control Rep (Former Employee), Northwest Houston, Hwy 290 areaOctober 2, 2013
Pros: 8 to 5pm shift. relaxed environment
Cons: 290 traffic, no place for advancement
Decent and Stable environment with interactions of lots of different personalities.
Ok place to work
Remote Customer Trainer (Former Employee), Kettering, OHSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: lots of opportunities to get involved with coworkers, very team oriented
Cons: very controlling of employees, lots of micromanaging, health insurance options not so great
Please refer to the pros and cons section. I have nothing else to say.
Reynolds & Reynolds Review
Toner Repair Technician / Team Leader (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 3, 2013
A pretty flexible workplace with advancement oppurtunities.
Enjoyed work place
Account Manager (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJuly 12, 2013
Pros: starbucks coffee
Cons: short breaks and long long hours at end of quarter or year
Typical day at work intense and busy
The hardest part of the job was balancing your to do list
Most enjoyable part where the co-workers around me
learned alot working at reynolds and reynolds
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 22, 2013
Very administrative position, sending out new hire benefits packages, cobra packets, etc.
Good place for part timers
Parts Department Associate (Current Employee), College Station, TXMay 27, 2013
Pros: hours, cafeteria, relaxed
Pay is better than other student jobs in town. Hours are flexible.
Good, clean place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Celina, OHMarch 22, 2013
Solid company, good people to work with. Factory, but climate controlled and very clean. People accept you quickly, and do not judge. Professional company with good workers.
Glass ceiling
Shipping Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 8, 2013
Reynolds offers zero room for advancement, and shows no loyalty to its employees.

About Reynolds & Reynolds

Auto dealers might want to test drive enterprise software from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Reynolds provides software and – Read more