We require Long Haul truck drivers and owner-operators for distance trips throughout Ontario.
- Have a valid AZ license
- At least 23 years of age
- 2 years of truck driving experience
- Be able to work 5-6 days a week with 8-10 hours a day
- Be physically fit
- Manageable Communication Skills
- Driving and managing tractor-trailer OR long-combination vehicle OR straight-body truck.
- Collect and maintain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipments
- Ensure cargo is in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures
- Recording hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Maintain log books
- Knowledge of performing emergency roadside repairs
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality records
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Flexible while working in schedules
- $20.50 per hour with other company benefits
- Salary will not be constraint for deserving candidates
Rexway Transport Inc has been in the transport industry for 10 years. The owner of the company, Paramjit Singh, has a vast experience in...