Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is the largest distributor of electrical products in the world. Operating from 2,300 locations in 34 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and high quality services. Rexel’s strategy of partnering with best in class suppliers ensures its customers have access to the best products available on the market.
Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., the market leader in Canada, operates 2 separate networks – Nedco and Westburne. These networks provide electrical products and services to customers in the commercial, industrial, maintenance and residential sectors. With over 200 locations across Canada, local service, inventory availability and knowledgeable support are close by.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our CCC / NDW team at our Mississauga branch.
- Manage activities of the warehouse operations; receiving, stock put-away, warehouse location codes, inventory counts, order filling, order packing, checking and shipping, wire cutting, returns and quarantine area and reel management to ensure commitment times are met and warehouse operates at maximum efficiency.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance, maintaining Branch Health & Safety training matrix, schedule and provide training to any employee in the building. Management rep. on Health & Safety Committee.
- Report to senior management of achievement of goals.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be a team player and possess excellent leadership, team building and supervisory skills.
- Previous experience with Health & Safety would be an asset.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and AS400 would be an asset.
- Previous wire experience would be an asset.
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
Please visit www.rexel.ca for other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.