Working hours: 10am to 6:30pm plus overtime when needed
Working days: Monday to Friday
For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and area
- Train and provide daily direction for warehouse staff
- Maintain all standard operating procedures and revise to meet customer needs
- Actively monitor and communicate any changes to customer activity
- Select orders for electrical parts and products, check for accuracy and pack for shipment
- Process and prepare paperwork for shipping including bills of lading, shipping invoices and freight costs
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments; correctly enter incoming inventory into the AS400 computer system
- Process returns following established procedures and re-enter into computerized inventory system
- Ensure safe work practices
Applicants should also have the following:
1. Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
2. Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience in a Leadhand role
3. Strong communication skills
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Ability to motivate and train team members
6. Proficiency in computerized environment (AS400 and Windows)
7. Electrical distribution / product knowledge would be an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...