For over 100 years, Nedco has been a leader in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products.
Reporting to the Divisional Operations Manager, the Stategic Initiatives Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing improvement initiaties specifically related to the Division’s Gross Margin, Sales Management and Supplier Partner Programs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Administer and execute gross margin and project managemement improvement initatiatives
- Provide ongoing maintenance of the Division’s gross profit in the system and assist in creating reports and files as required
- Review the margin being loaded into price files to determine if minimum margin requirements are met as well as being accurate. Identify any discrepancies to appropriate manager
- Provide divisional management with statistics as required for quarterly operations reviews and assist in the development of KPIs.
- Facilitate various training related to gross margin improvement sales and sales management initiatives. Conduct branch visits and follow-up with branch personnel to determine process implementation
This position requires someone who is highly motivated with strong communication skills. He/she possesses excellent time management and organizational skills and is able to work with minimum supervision. The successful candidate must be analytical, detail-oriented and have strong mathetical skills.
1. Minimum Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
2. Previous experience in a similar or analytical role would be an asset
3. Good mathematical skills
4. Proficiency in MS Office applications and be able to use Excel at an advanced level.
5. AS400 skills would be an asset
6. Product knowledge within the electrical business would be an asset
We offer :
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.