For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security
As Quotations Specialist, you will:
- Quote all new jobs that are out for tender and determine if specifications are achievable.
- Obtain requests for quotes from electrical contractors and sales representatives and coordinate the layout of the specifications. This will include electrical take offs from single line diagrams as well as putting lighting and distribution packages together.
- Investigate manufacturer coverage and negotiate with a variety of suppliers to obtain pricing terms and delivery schedules.
- Ensure that delivery deadlines are observed and received according to terms of contract.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently, possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and be able to work within tight deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications:
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
1. One year of quotations and project coordination or related experience is required
2. Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
3. Product knowledge of the electrical business is essential
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...