Westburne Electric, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada.
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
- Visit suppliers to obtain product and service information including price, quantity, payment terms and delivery schedules
- Maintain purchase item codes, delivery requirements and promise dates on the system
- Ensure suppliers comply with the terms of the agreed-upon contract
- Review success of products in the market and delivery conditions to determine future purchasing needs
- Maintain stocking levels based on preset and anticipated demands of the sites
- Negotiate return on surplus quantities and defective merchandise with suppliers
- Evaluate supplier lead times and maintain stock at regulatory levels to avoid dead inventory
- Meet with supplier representatives to discuss industry relationships and build rapport
- Resolve problems with suppliers and indicate level of satisfaction from Branches
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seeking PMAC designation
- Computer literacy, proficient with all Microsoft Office programs, experience with AS400 is an asset
- Problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good organizational and time management skills an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...