Westburne Electric, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Edmonton Main branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
Project Coordinators are responsible for managing product orders and related documentation for industrial and commercial projects.
- Ensure that all customers’ needs are responded to in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Maintain focus towards company policies, procedures and objectives
- Handle purchase order entries and maintenance
- Process shop drawings for approval/record purposes
- Maintain order tracking for all project orders. Expedite and conduct follow up on orders
- Process debits to suppliers and R.M.A.s (return material authorizations) to customers
- Responsible for understanding scope of supply and involving the relevant vendors when required
- Responsible to coordinate and interface between Vendor/Westburne Sales/Customer
- Responsible for order entry and issuing purchase orders of product
- Maintaining and updating Outstanding Sales (O/S) Reports weekly
- Work cooperatively with outside sales people
- Perform other duties as required within the department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to read electrical drawings is an asset
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Good Electrical product knowledge
- Project Management courses/certificates is an asset
Please visit www.westburne.ca for other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...