For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals in your assigned territory
- Responsible for generating demand for products and identifying business opportunities with your customer base
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure you are engaged in the entire sales process
- Share and leverage talents, and provide information in order to improve sales strategies and execution
- Strive to achieve long term relationships with customers by ‘value-add’ selling techniques
- Keep up to date on product information and industry trends
- Monitor competitive trends and pressures within your territory
- Provide accurate technical data and advice to customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical Technology Diploma or appropriate industry experience
- Personable, positive and persuasive attitude
- Strong customer service focus
- Not afraid to make cold calls
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate product features and benefits
- Some knowledge of competitive products and sales channels
- Communication excellence: Able to effectively communicate/present to all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to learn and develop sales strategies that clearly define goals, strategies/tactics, and metrics for measuring success
- Ability to manage all aspects of the relationship between the customer, and industry partners
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...