Nedco, a leader in the electrical distribution industry, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative – Energy Solutions in Dartmouth, NS, or Moncton, NB.
- Reporting to the Energy Management Solutions Manager, this position assumes responsibilities for business development in existing and new client base selling energy management solutions and energy conservation services to commercial, institutional, industrial and government buildings
- Supporting our branches and customers with our Industrial and automation controls products focusing on Schneider Electric offering.
- Strategically identify, pre-qualify and acquire high potential customers to present energy management solutions, utility energy services and renewable technology solutions
- Develop long term relationships with customers and business partners by using ‘value-add’ selling techniques
- Learn and evaluate customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences
- Advise clients on economic and financial benefit energy efficiency programs and projects
- Successfully develop, organize, strategically position, prepare, and issue winning proposal and presentations in coordination with third party consultants and suppliers for energy management solutions including lighting and lighting controls, energy monitoring and sub-metering solutions for measurement and verification purposes, energy audits, re-commissioning, energy efficiency for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration, demand side management, power quality (surge suppression, power factor and harmonics), energy renewable and other related energy conservation measures
- Achieve and maintain technical capabilities at required levels, attend customer seminars, participate in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge
Qualifications & Skills
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma and/or appropriate industry experience
- Interest or Experience in marketing and selling energy efficiency solutions
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication, technical presentation skills and ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Must be highly proficient in using the Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
Indeed - 6 months ago
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...