For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
- Attending to customers by telephone, fax or in person at the counter. As required, assist customers by identifying specific or alternative products based on their requirements
- Entering sales orders for products selected and ensuring that all documentation is completed for the sale including price and delivery information as well as verifying stock availability
- Performing general housekeeping duties of the counter area in compliance with healthy and safety practices
- Providing customer feedback to the direct manager
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years of counter or customer service experience
- Minimum of two years of product knowledge of the electrical business is essential
- Be computer literate
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Rexel is a leading distributor of electrical products. Operating from 2,100 locations in 37 countries, Rexel delivers quality products and...