Rexall Employee Review

Great place to work at!
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON3 November 2012
I really enjoyed working with the Rexall company. Not only was I respected as and employee but also as a person with a life outside of my job. The people I worked with were great and I enjoyed getting to know my regular customers. An overall great employment experience.

Other Rexall Employee Reviews

No commitment from rexall to be better and we dont feel good about it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2018
You're expected to do a lot from day to day including cashiering stocking facing dealing with customer service complaints with very few employees to do it all. If you're also a Post office Clerk ,keyholder, pharmacy tech or Manager expected to do all that and more. This company is always reducing labor hours per store then increasing them so when you're hired you'll either get too many hours that you're not available for or you'll have no hours at all and have to find another job. Minimum wage has been increasing faster than what Rexall pays their employees. There's no such thing as overtime, bonuses or raises in this company. There is a union which mostly protects the full-time employees that have been there for over 20 years. These employees know not to become a Postal Clerk or a key holder because it's 10 times more work with evening shifts for the same pay leaving newer employees to take these responsibilities. All these things along with insane favoritism from management makes rexall a pretty terrible place to work.
Pros
Co-workers and discount
Cons
Rude cutomers, lots of shoplifters, unreliable work hours some managers are horrible
Standard job
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 February 2018
Good for experience

Union fees suck because you are a part time employee and it barely applies to you and why does this review have to be one hundred and fifty characters

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rexall. Our community is ready to answer.