Rexall Employee Reviews

Not bad
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2018
Good benefits
Perfect employee discount
No technician or minimal hours
Pharmacist working by himself most of the shifts
Expecting a lot
Need to provide more hours for technicians and it will be the perfect job
excellent
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Picton, ON15 January 2018
provide good services to customer. people use to come there to get rx filled as they like rexall drug store. its a very nice exp to work in rexall.. i learnt more about med riviews and billing stuff for ontario and mre important thing was staff.. excellent staff they have
nice
Pharmacy intern (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 January 2018
it was very nice to work the this pharmacy. people were helpful, so friendly and cooperative. management was nice ad above the level of respecting people and listening to their requests.
Fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 January 2018
Fast paced work atmosphere. I learned that it takes a team to run a business. The hardest part of the job was the long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customer interaction.
Pros
Helping people get well
Cons
Very long hours
have to be dedicated
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 January 2018
if you don't mind working 40+ hours a week and you are a hard worker and can do everything yourself because you wont have staff or hours to help you.. then Rexall is for you.
Pros
Cons
everything
no work life balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 January 2018
Working at Rexall for little pay and no work life balance. You are expected to answer calls and come in on your days off. must work 40+ hours a week but only get paid for 40
Pros
having a job
Cons
everything
Great local pharmacy with work school balance benefits
Designate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 January 2018
Rexall has been a great place to work, especially if one has school or other commitments outside of work, management is very accommodating to other aspects of one's life.
A typical work day typical revolves around serving customers and stocking shelves to keep the day to day performance of the store functioning.
Management is very inclusive and open with staff in order to keep everyone in the know about developments that could affect them
the work place culture is fairly laid back and friendly although they place an emphasis on customer care an service above all else
The most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishing the given tasks with a team.
Great place to work!
Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON2 January 2018
Perfect place to work! Management is so nice and supportive! They work with your schedule and are very flexible! I love this place! I would definitely recommend this place for any one who is looking for a job
Pros
amazing people to work with, great hours, flexibility
Cons
The job was fun and a great place to get to know people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Deep River, ON28 December 2017
The job was a great place to work, its in a small town so I got to know some of the customers really well. I learnt how to work the lottery machine, I had to refill the shelves and take the almost expired and expired product off the shelve and write it off. The hardest part about the job would be the rude customers but I learnt to deal with them by helping them as much as possible and smiling at them.
Understanding managers and flexible hours.
Front Store Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 December 2017
The company and those that work for it are very good at working around any preexisting schedule you may have. Much like other retail stores Rexall is understanding when it comes to part-time and fluctuating hours.
Pharmacy
Employee (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC6 December 2017
Busy pharmacy with awesome hours (daytime only and occasional weekends, amazing co workers, corporate management can be difficult but in store management is definitely supportive.
A great place to work with some amazing women!
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Barrhead, AB5 December 2017
Rx drug mart is a great place to work , very friendly and amazing staff! Keeping busy on till , cleaning , stocking shelves and helping customers! Good work shifts!
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Minimum wage, part time
Fun coworkers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2017
I did not enjoy this job, although I did get along fairly well with my coworkers and the management team, I found that retail is not my strong suit. The most fun I had while working here was tagging sale items every week, the team made a game out of it, as we did it after hours.
Pros
Friendly staff, everyone contributed to all duties
Cons
It's retail
Productive and promotion well to customer services
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Southgate23 November 2017
I can interact directly to 200 customers face to face, promoting my products by orally conversation in one events.
I can create a new method to complete my jobs and to memorize my tasks during the processing between customers and store in charge.
I like to work on inventory and complete records books.
I also retain magazines periodically.
Pros
Tim Horton's gift card
Worst Management.
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 November 2017
I recently resigned because of the management, they promise a lot but in real, there is nothing, I work with this company 5 years and proved one of the best , but at the end all credit goes to Managers, no recognition, and when I ask i was blamed for everything.

If you need a carrier growth then looks for something else, managers at this place will sacrifice you when they are in trouble, no question ask.
Pros
Amazing talented co-workers
Cons
Worst management.
Muy Bueno
Encargada (Former Employee) –  Ottawa22 November 2017
La empresa estaba cambiando su estructura laboral con muchos éxitos con sus cambios.
Great co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Valleyview, AB21 November 2017
Had an amazing time working for Rexall in Valleyview, Ab. Amazing kind hard working co-workers. Customers were always kind and easy to make happy. Over all great experience.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Pay was $7.15 an hour
Results and execution driven.
Front Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Typical day exceeds 10 hours in order to keep up with daily tasks. Not enough staffing hours in our weekly budget to keep up with the workload. A working culture of tick, not talk because there are too many audits and checklists.
Lots of great processes and practices, but not enough staff to execute "the plan". Usual schedule is one cashier and a Manager on duty at one time in my 11,000 square foot store.
Rexall
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 November 2017
It's an okay place to work at but management is awful and keeps changing. Depending on the management work loads can be excessive with little to no help.
management sucks
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 November 2017
they say they will train you they do not then just complain when you don't know how to do anything. don't even go to a interview to Rexall really shady company they treat there employ's as disposable
Pros
for you to work extra
Cons
dont pay you for ot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rexall. Our community is ready to answer.