Rexall Place

Rexall Place Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very busy workplace, with various benefits.
Alcohol Service Team (AST) (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 24, 2015
Through this work experience i learned various things; crowd control and guest services, alcohol management instructions. On game days we were fed from a buffet.
I was disgruntled with coworkers as they were untrustworthy and unreliable. Which would coincide with a difficult asset of the job along with dealing with the mass crowds of people that would fill the building regularly.
Part TIme Cashier
Part-Time Cashier (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: buffet for staff, uniforms, lockers, working with people from all walks of life, easy sechdules
Cons: long hours, little sitting breaks, dealing with rude customers, evening shifts
typical work shift consists of being punctual, and always pushing personal life aside to give the best quality experience for customers. I have learned to be aware of my surroundings, communication with team mates especially if the work space is small, my co-workers are good although I do not like being switched around from concession to concession because most co-workers (which vary in age) are harder to work with

Hardest part of the job is having too stand constantly for hours, especially when your not able to take a break because of preparations for different waves of crowds (some are busier than others)

Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet all types of people, and working in a diverse environment. .
A fast-pace work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 30, 2014
Pros: only sometimes there is free lunch
Cons: you have to move quickly for 8 hours
you have to be very quick on your feet, And you have have very good listening skills, Also you must let your manager keep tabs on you every 10 minuets.
fast and at time demanding.friendly staff and customer
Cashier (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 27, 2014
Pros: work as a cashier
Cons: short hours
Bussy days are my typical day at work. I am learning how to serve customers and how to cooperate with staff. in our store it is illegal to sell beer to under 18s.our manager is very understanding person, fast and clever.my co-workers are very helpful. the hardest part of the job is knowing what we sell in the store. serving customer is what makes me happy.
ok
sales (Former Employee), edmontomOctober 20, 2014
Pros: free meals
it was a good place to work I worked with a friend so it made it hard
SUPER FUN!
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 18, 2014
I had so much fun. Met a lot of interesting people, my co-workers where lots of fun and easy to get along with. I got great tips. Overall I just had a lot of fun and would work there any day again.
Awesome place to work, and great fans.
Bar Porter (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 28, 2014
My job was to restock bars, kegs, and set up and take down bars

What i learned there was team work, organization skills, and working with a lot of nice people, and great fans.

My co workers were awesome to work around and had no troubles with them.

nothing hard about the job.

everything was fun.
Fun and benefitial
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ENGMay 17, 2014
Good company with some challenging features. Helps boosts confidence where interaction with costumers is paramount.
great place to learn experience
Cashier (Former Employee), concession standsMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great experience dealing with the public
Cons: dealing with the intoxicated patrons
A typical day at work when it gets really busy, we look for anyone smoking illegal drugs, intoxicated person(s), or if patrons are trespassing. I also find the hardest part of the job is trying to calm a patron down who is agitated or is angry towards a problem around the work place, due to they are intoxicated or on drugs. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my supervisor tells me "a job well done" or my manager tells me that I just made the work place a lot safer. Also, when demonstrating the skills of how to deal with individuals gives me the confidence I need to succeed in life. The employees I work with are a great team and that we always find ways to have fun.
meeting new people
Cashier/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: need more hours
very demanding job you got to be on your toes.and fast paced to get your job done.
Organized great face paced work environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 27, 2013
Worked eveings and sometimes day times
alot of events during the year not many during summer .
working at rexall palce
Cleaning (Former Employee), Edmonton albertaApril 6, 2013
fun events
decent pay
co workers were good
managment was good
It is fun workplace with many different people.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 1, 2013
cooperative and teamwork
seeing people happy
friendly managers
Kitchen Helper / Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ENGNovember 13, 2012
It was a part time job as food prep. It was a team worker during NHL.