Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Review

View all Rexall Pharma Plus reviews

Best Pharmacy team around
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 March 2013
Our pharmacy team is awesome.
Hours are okay.
I have learned a vast variety of pharmacy procedures and protocols as well as the overall process of how a pharmacy functions.
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people by bettering their quality of life through our pharmacy networks
Pros
hours of operation are great. pharmacy team makes me feel at home. steady flow of customers.
Cons
corporation is always trying to make cutbacks, front store manager can be difficult at times, that's all.

Other Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Reviews

Results and execution driven.
Front Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Typical day exceeds 10 hours in order to keep up with daily tasks. Not enough staffing hours in our weekly budget to keep up with the workload. A working culture of tick, not talk because there are too many audits and checklists.
Lots of great processes and practices, but not enough staff to execute "the plan". Usual schedule is one cashier and a Manager on duty at one time in my 11,000 square foot store.
Rexall
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 November 2017
It's an okay place to work at but management is awful and keeps changing. Depending on the management work loads can be excessive with little to no help.