Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Review

View all Rexall Pharma Plus reviews

A great place to work
Front Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON14 January 2014
A typical day at Pharma Plus is very fast paced. Whether we are assisting customers with inquiries, ordering products or completing daily paperwork, time management is an asset. I have learned great customer service skills including how to handle difficult situations while ensuring the customer leaves satisfied. I have also built strong leadership skills as well as become respected by my peers. The hardest part of the this job would be compensating for those who lack the drive or desire to do more than just the minimum. However, the main 5 team members are very close and we constantly encourage and support each other.

Other Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Reviews

Results and execution driven.
Front Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Typical day exceeds 10 hours in order to keep up with daily tasks. Not enough staffing hours in our weekly budget to keep up with the workload. A working culture of tick, not talk because there are too many audits and checklists.
Lots of great processes and practices, but not enough staff to execute "the plan". Usual schedule is one cashier and a Manager on duty at one time in my 11,000 square foot store.
Rexall
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 November 2017
It's an okay place to work at but management is awful and keeps changing. Depending on the management work loads can be excessive with little to no help.