Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Review

View all Rexall Pharma Plus reviews

Great interactions with customers
Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  High River, AB17 July 2014
Great chances to interact with customers and awesome co workers. However, I find Rexall to be a company in which there is little room for advancement, and there is a definite feeling that management and head office don't care much for the employees who work the sales floor. The benefits are poor, and the pay is not much better. They don't pay more for more responsibility - what I mean is that a key holder get paid the same as a part time or full time worker (depending on whether they are full or part time) and are not compensated for taking on more responsibility within the company. Head office is very motivated by sales and profit and store employees seem to suffer more often than not because of this.
I did learn many things while working at Rexall about office work and customer service.
Pros
paid birthday off, and employee discount cards
Cons
poor pay and benefits, and a feel that head office does not care much about their empoyees.

Other Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Reviews

Results and execution driven.
Front Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Typical day exceeds 10 hours in order to keep up with daily tasks. Not enough staffing hours in our weekly budget to keep up with the workload. A working culture of tick, not talk because there are too many audits and checklists.
Lots of great processes and practices, but not enough staff to execute "the plan". Usual schedule is one cashier and a Manager on duty at one time in my 11,000 square foot store.
Rexall
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 November 2017
It's an okay place to work at but management is awful and keeps changing. Depending on the management work loads can be excessive with little to no help.