Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Review

View all Rexall Pharma Plus reviews

Great People
POSTAL CLERK, SALES REP. AND DESIGNATE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 July 2014
The people and management are amazing and the biggest reason I love this place.

The work was simple but fast paced, there was always something to do and something to fix which kept me busy. Customer service was a big part in the work, other than that we'd keep the store clean and manageable. Sometimes there would be a 'Plano-gram' which meant completely re-merchandising specific sections of shelving.

I'd say I learned better time management, patience, and even how to handle important situations better than I'd previously known. I was hired to be trained in the Post Office, it was the first time anyone trained me for a position better than general sales person just because they wanted to. I felt important and necessary, that they wanted me to be better and so I gave them better.

Co-workers, as I mentioned, have been spectacular. There are always bumps in the road but this store has done well enough that I hardly even remember anything bumpy. Management is the same way, I respect them and in several cases really care about them.

The hardest part of the job is the monotony, I like to learn new things so I keep pushing to know. Sure, no two days are exactly the same with customer service but you can generally guess as to what's going to happen.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. My co-workers and many of the customers have been nothing but incredible. People get along and work together at Rexall and I appreciate the amount of support and care everyone puts into it.
Pros
Management is approachable, Closed on Christmas, Easy to get time off
Cons
There can be a lot of standing still with nothing to do, Minimum wage

Other Rexall Pharma Plus Employee Reviews

Results and execution driven.
Front Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
Typical day exceeds 10 hours in order to keep up with daily tasks. Not enough staffing hours in our weekly budget to keep up with the workload. A working culture of tick, not talk because there are too many audits and checklists.
Lots of great processes and practices, but not enough staff to execute "the plan". Usual schedule is one cashier and a Manager on duty at one time in my 11,000 square foot store.
Rexall
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 November 2017
It's an okay place to work at but management is awful and keeps changing. Depending on the management work loads can be excessive with little to no help.