Revera Inc. Employee Review

Challenging Work Environment
Executive Director, Royal City Manor (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC25 July 2013
Oversaw the daily operations of a large LTC site.

A typical day at work involved meeting with the management team, a walk-about the site to check-in with the front line employees and the residents.

One of the aspects of the job I enjoyed the most was the opportunity to interact with the residents as they were the reason we were there. I loved the challenge of managing diverse priorities and responding to the various stakeholders.

The hardest part of the job was managing an ever changing and burned out management team. Despite recommendations from Accreditation Canada that the organization should have a rest between major initiatives, the organization rolled out many large initiatives either at the same time or sequentially. The management team felt unsupported.
Pros
Every day brought a new challenge.
Cons
Burnt-out and frustrated management team.

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 November 2017
I worked there for just over 2 months, and it was an awful place to work.
1. The staff were very rude. Towards other staff and also towards the residents.
2. The residents personal bathrooms were full of mold, especially the bath chairs, due to lack of proper housekeeping.
3. In the 2 months I was there, there were 3 outbreaks of bedbugs. Which did not get dealt with properly whatsoever.
4. The management was not very professional at all.
Pros
The seniors
OK place to wor
Administrative Assistant - Administrative support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2017
Revera is an OK place to work, but it found it to be very old school in a lot areas. Never felt comfortable there. They are in the process of growing both financially and technically.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7