Revera Inc. Employee Review

Challenging Work Environment
Executive Director, Royal City Manor (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC25 July 2013
Oversaw the daily operations of a large LTC site.

A typical day at work involved meeting with the management team, a walk-about the site to check-in with the front line employees and the residents.

One of the aspects of the job I enjoyed the most was the opportunity to interact with the residents as they were the reason we were there. I loved the challenge of managing diverse priorities and responding to the various stakeholders.

The hardest part of the job was managing an ever changing and burned out management team. Despite recommendations from Accreditation Canada that the organization should have a rest between major initiatives, the organization rolled out many large initiatives either at the same time or sequentially. The management team felt unsupported.
Pros
Every day brought a new challenge.
Cons
Burnt-out and frustrated management team.

Other Revera Inc. Employee Reviews

Revera is all about Greed and Power.
Staff (Current Employee) –  British Columbia20 February 2018
Pls do not put your loved ones in here. They only care about your money. Marketing tours are padded up with exaggerations...I've been with the company for so long...no career growth as they prefer to externally hire
ego-driven managers who have no idea what they're doing. Residents are paying too much for services they could find better elsewhere. The only reason this company is still running are the dedicated staff (not managers), whom residents have grown to love and treat as family. That is why our senior residents stay despite the ridiculous yearly increasing rent they pay.
Pros
Extended health benefits
Cons
Incompetent managers
fun place to work
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON12 February 2018
most enjoyable is clients and their needs to help them is very rewarding and makes me happy. typical day as a psw would be cleaning cooking and daily living duties for clients that cant do certain things for themselves do to their own unique situation. the hardest part is not knowing the hours you will receive weekly.
Pros
milege pay
Cons
not enough client

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revera Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.